- 5 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 6 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 7 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Malaika Arora has oodles of dress-to-impress goals for us. Last time, she wowed us with her black and white dotted dress, which was halter-necked. And this time, she took a break from black and white and made a colourful splash. Well, with her dress of the day, she added a touch of vibrancy to the grey and dull monsoons. Let's decode her ensemble and look of the day.
So, Malaika wore a dress that was sleeveless and structured. It was a perfect dress for a date or a brunch outing with friends. Accentuated by multi-hued prints, this dress was an instant mood-lifter. It was the kind of a dress you should sport on the days when your gloomy blues dominate your sunshine yellows. This dress of Malaika'sfeatured crisp pleats and she looked fabulous as always. Adding to that, the statement red belt spiced up her outfit and she gave us a style goal with this.
The belt added a contrast to her attire and she wore pointed red heels, which matched with her belt. Well, for sure, Malaika knows how to make combination works and we loved this colour-coordination. She kept her look minimal and accessorised it with dark shades. The make-up was highlighted by a lip shade that was dipped in the shade of red. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar. Malaikainspired us fashionably. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.