- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 5 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes Act
- Movies Nayanthara Is On A High!
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Surreal and feathery, Malaika Arora's showstopper gown on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 left us mesmerised. She looked gorgeous as she walked down the ramp for the designer, Manoj Agarrwal, who was presented by the 6Degree. The diva's fascinating piece came from the designer's latest collection, 'Paakhi-Kaari'. Let's decode Malaika's outfit and the look.
So, the supermodel donned an icy blue-hued number, which was structured and enhanced by nuanced details. Her gown was halter-necked and was accentuated by a beautifully embellished figure-flattering bodice and the skirt was voluminous and detailed with sharp ruffled feathers. It was an interesting contemporary perspective and her ensemble made for perfect cocktail wear. There was a dramatic element to her attire.
Malaika paired her gown with a dazzling bangle and her makeup was towards the dewy side with a natural pink lip shade. The impeccable ponytail completed her stunning avatar. Malaika was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.