TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Surreal and feathery, Malaika Arora's showstopper gown on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 left us mesmerised. She looked gorgeous as she walked down the ramp for the designer, Manoj Agarrwal, who was presented by the 6Degree. The diva's fascinating piece came from the designer's latest collection, 'Paakhi-Kaari'. Let's decode Malaika's outfit and the look.
So, the supermodel donned an icy blue-hued number, which was structured and enhanced by nuanced details. Her gown was halter-necked and was accentuated by a beautifully embellished figure-flattering bodice and the skirt was voluminous and detailed with sharp ruffled feathers. It was an interesting contemporary perspective and her ensemble made for perfect cocktail wear. There was a dramatic element to her attire.
Malaika paired her gown with a dazzling bangle and her makeup was towards the dewy side with a natural pink lip shade. The impeccable ponytail completed her stunning avatar. Malaika was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.