- 7 min ago Happy Birthday Hema Malini: Five Times Dream Girl Inspired Us With Her Gorgeous Saris
- 27 min ago Esther Duflo Wins Her Nobel As An Economist And Not As Abhijit Banerjee's Wife
- 1 hr ago World Food Day 2019: History And How It Is Celebrated
- 2 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: Here's Why Women Use Sieve (Chalni) On This Day To See The Moon
- Finance NPS Rules On Voluntary Retirement: Things You Should Know
- Sports Chhetri rues India's performance against Bangladesh
- News Journalist hacked to death by gang in Andhra Pradesh
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Export Operations Commence: 471 Units Shipped From India
- Technology Telecom Sector Needs Government Attention, Says Reliance Jio
- Movies Jennifer Winget’s Beyhadh 2 NEW Promo: Get Ready To Witness Maya’s ‘Beyhadh’ Hatred
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Surreal and feathery, Malaika Arora's showstopper gown on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 left us mesmerised. She looked gorgeous as she walked down the ramp for the designer, Manoj Agarrwal, who was presented by the 6Degree. The diva's fascinating piece came from the designer's latest collection, 'Paakhi-Kaari'. Let's decode Malaika's outfit and the look.
So, the supermodel donned an icy blue-hued number, which was structured and enhanced by nuanced details. Her gown was halter-necked and was accentuated by a beautifully embellished figure-flattering bodice and the skirt was voluminous and detailed with sharp ruffled feathers. It was an interesting contemporary perspective and her ensemble made for perfect cocktail wear. There was a dramatic element to her attire.
Malaika paired her gown with a dazzling bangle and her makeup was towards the dewy side with a natural pink lip shade. The impeccable ponytail completed her stunning avatar. Malaika was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.