- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Nagarjuna Shoots For The Promo? A Leaked Still Goes Viral!
- News Acute Encephalitis Syndrome toll climbs to 117 in Bihar
- Finance Paytm Flight Booking Offer: Get Cashback Upto Rs. 2000
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch: One More Affordable Punch Hole Display Phone
- Sports Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The queen of ramp walks, Malaika Arora can always leave us speechless with her fashion statements. Recently, she left us mesmerised with the metallic dress that she wore for India's Got Talent photoshoot. The actress looked stunning in her fabulous attire.
Malaika's dress was designed by Sarah Fahmy. This dress of hers was inspired by chandeliers and as such Malaika's gown truly captured the inspiration. It was a shimmering delight, meticulously sequinned and embroidered. It was a breathtaking number, perfect for a red carpet event or a glittering soirée. In a nutshell, her dress redefined evening wears.
It was a sophisticated piece that boasted an interplay of metallic sequences and intricate cuts. This was for sure a head-turning number and was beautifully contrasted and underplayed by a plain-hued fabric. The one-shouldered dress also featured a side slit. She accessorised her look with azure earrings that came from the label Diosa by Darshan Dave. Malaika also accentuated her look with dazzling heels from Louboutin. Her makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. The voluminous tresses completed her jaw-dropping look.
So, how did you find Malaika Arora's gown? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.