- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 10 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 11 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Last month, it was the black colour that was ruling the Shaadi wear trends but a month later, the green colour has absolutely stolen the thunder of black. This colour is not an unusual one but it can truly make you stand apart. Don't believe us? Let these Bollywood divas inspire you to wear something green and make others go green with envy.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan recently graced Deepika and Ranveer's reception party and she bowled us over with a dark green gown by Alexander Terekhov. Her attire was sleeveless and beautifully embellished with dazzling sequins. Kareena was one of the best-dressed at the party. She accentuated her look by keeping the makeup nude. She left her middle-parted loose and her look was jewellery-free.
Dia Mirza and Kareena's attire actually matched in terms of the colour and embellishment but unlike, Kareena, she wore a traditional lehenga by Krésha Bajaj. The actress wore a sleeveless green velvet blouse and paired it with a shiny voluminous skirt and a sheer dupatta with green-hued accents. Her stunning jewellery came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. The makeup was light and the tresses were middle-parted.
Kriti Sanon also looked breathtaking in her lehenga that she wore last year. Her attire was designed by Sukriti & Aakriti. It was an old-fashioned attire with a round-neck top that was notched up by intricate silver embroidery. She teamed her top with a skirt that was flared and pleated. Her skirt was detailed with nature-inspired prints and featured beautifully done border. Kriti paired her ensemble with sequinned dupatta. She wore a statement ring and complementing earrings. The mogra-adorned impeccable bun completed her look.
If you want a lighter shade of green, let Kangana Ranaut be an inspiration. The actress wore this minty green sari by Anavila a couple of months ago. Her plain sari was so soothing to look at and she paired it with an off-white sleeveless blouse, which spruced up her traditional avatar. The actress accessorised her look with earrings. Her makeup was subtly done and the curly locks were tied into a bun.
Shibani Dandekar was also recently spotted at Deepika and Ranveer's reception with alleged boyfriend, Farhan Akhtar. The presenter, actress, and singer wore an off-shouldered Gavin Miguel gown that was meticulously sequinned and featured sheer accents. Her look was jewellery-free and her nude makeup was highlighted by a smoky winged kohl. The messy middle-parted bun completed her party avatar.
Salman's sister Arpita Khan hosted Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at her home and Malaika Arora was in attendance. The host, supermodel, and actress wore a green-hued sharara that was designed by Simar Dugal. Her kurta was full-sleeved and came alive with gold and silver embellishments. The bottoms matched with the top and were bordered with a striped pink hue. She carried a statement bag with her, which came from the label Vipul Shah.
Whose green outfit did you love the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.