- 55 min ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 9 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 10 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Malaika Arora Khan also turned heads at the wedding reception of Deepika and Ranveer. The actress wore a party-perfect number and gave us a break from flowy and floral. On the contrary, her attire was sharply detailed and enhanced by fine cuts. It was designed by the ace designer Amit Aggarwal and was dipped in a royal blue shade.
Malaika's ensemble resembled a sari and was a classic Amit Aggarwal with sculptural silhouette and metallic accents. It was off-shouldered and consisted of a tight bodice that was meticulously elaborated with light purple-blue hue. There was interplay of contrasts on her ensemble. A portion of her outfit was plain-blue hued but the pallu was accentuated by intricate metallic threads, which gave her ensemble an interesting dimension.
She notched up her sizzling avatar with diamond danglers that came from Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. Malaika's makeup was light and nude, which went well with her outfit. The soft romantic side-swept waves completed her fusion avatar. So, how did you find her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.