- Technology ACT Fibernet Revises Broadband Plans in Bengaluru
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Live Launch Updates: Specs, Pricing, Features & Other Details
- Finance Aadhaar Made Mandatory For EPF E-Nomination
- Sports MS Dhoni extends his vacation, likely to miss home series against Bangladesh as well: Reports
- Movies When Simbu Broke Down In Tears After Watching A Blockbuster Movie
- News SC adjourns hearing on rebel Karnataka MLAs plea for an hour
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Malaika Arora Khan also turned heads at the wedding reception of Deepika and Ranveer. The actress wore a party-perfect number and gave us a break from flowy and floral. On the contrary, her attire was sharply detailed and enhanced by fine cuts. It was designed by the ace designer Amit Aggarwal and was dipped in a royal blue shade.
Malaika's ensemble resembled a sari and was a classic Amit Aggarwal with sculptural silhouette and metallic accents. It was off-shouldered and consisted of a tight bodice that was meticulously elaborated with light purple-blue hue. There was interplay of contrasts on her ensemble. A portion of her outfit was plain-blue hued but the pallu was accentuated by intricate metallic threads, which gave her ensemble an interesting dimension.
She notched up her sizzling avatar with diamond danglers that came from Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. Malaika's makeup was light and nude, which went well with her outfit. The soft romantic side-swept waves completed her fusion avatar. So, how did you find her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.