TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Malaika Arora Khan also turned heads at the wedding reception of Deepika and Ranveer. The actress wore a party-perfect number and gave us a break from flowy and floral. On the contrary, her attire was sharply detailed and enhanced by fine cuts. It was designed by the ace designer Amit Aggarwal and was dipped in a royal blue shade.
Malaika's ensemble resembled a sari and was a classic Amit Aggarwal with sculptural silhouette and metallic accents. It was off-shouldered and consisted of a tight bodice that was meticulously elaborated with light purple-blue hue. There was interplay of contrasts on her ensemble. A portion of her outfit was plain-blue hued but the pallu was accentuated by intricate metallic threads, which gave her ensemble an interesting dimension.
She notched up her sizzling avatar with diamond danglers that came from Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. Malaika's makeup was light and nude, which went well with her outfit. The soft romantic side-swept waves completed her fusion avatar. So, how did you find her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.