Malaika Arora Khan also turned heads at the wedding reception of Deepika and Ranveer. The actress wore a party-perfect number and gave us a break from flowy and floral. On the contrary, her attire was sharply detailed and enhanced by fine cuts. It was designed by the ace designer Amit Aggarwal and was dipped in a royal blue shade.
Malaika's ensemble resembled a sari and was a classic Amit Aggarwal with sculptural silhouette and metallic accents. It was off-shouldered and consisted of a tight bodice that was meticulously elaborated with light purple-blue hue. There was interplay of contrasts on her ensemble. A portion of her outfit was plain-blue hued but the pallu was accentuated by intricate metallic threads, which gave her ensemble an interesting dimension.
She notched up her sizzling avatar with diamond danglers that came from Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. Malaika's makeup was light and nude, which went well with her outfit. The soft romantic side-swept waves completed her fusion avatar. So, how did you find her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?