- 2 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 3 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- 3 hrs ago Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- 3 hrs ago Punjab Government Brings 4,500 Journalists Under Health Insurance Scheme
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Sports PKL 2019: Haryana Steelers notch up a fighting victory over U Mumba
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Premiere: Live Updates
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
From Jacqueline Fernandez to Kangana Ranaut, the dazzling divas attended the Timekeepers India event. The event was hosted to celebrate the luxury Swiss watchmaker Chopard's 25th Anniversary of Happy Sport. The event had the actresses from the B-town dressed in interesting outfits, which we certainly found eye-catching. Let's check out what they wore.
Jacqueline wore a formal dress but gave it a ballerina touch. The actress wore a pristine white-hued tuxedo dress, which was full-sleeved and structured. She also wore a nude-hued outfit that was accentuated by sheer accents and visible from the neckline area. However, Jacqueline's outfit was contrasted by translucent purple pleats, which gave her sharp-edged and serious ensemble, a dreamy feel. She wore nude-toned pencil heels with her ensemble and her look was accessorised by delicate studs. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Malaika Arora Khan
There is rarely anyone in the industry, who can pull off an attire like Malaika Arora Khan. The actress and supermodel can carry even the trickiest of the ensembles effortlessly. What she wore was certainly a difficult number to pull off. She wore a green-hued full-sleeved blouse that was satiny and featured a wavy pink hemline. And she paired it with a metallic pink structured skirt that was detailed with sharp pleats. Now, that was a bold colour-blocking but on Malaika, it looked awesome. The actress wore pink-hued pumps to notch up her look. Her makeup was dewy with bright pink lip shade and she made a loose middle-parted hairdo. Her attire came from the label, Lana Mueller.
Sophie Choudry stunned us all by opting for a black-coloured jumpsuit by BCBG. Her jumpsuit was enhanced by rip-roaring cuts and she gave us a brand new party wear idea. Sophie's attire had a deep-necked bodice that featured side slits and the matching pants were flared and comfy. She totally gave us relaxed vibes. Well, from now, we wouldn't overlook jumpsuits, when shopping for party-wear. Sophie teamed her outfit with simple black-hued pencil heels. Her makeup was highlighted by soft kohl and pink-hued lip shade. The middle-parted sleek-meets-wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra
Shilpa Shetty Kundra has perfected the art of dressing up for parties. The actress and fitness enthusiast, Shilpa wore one of the best outfits. She sported a navy blue pantsuit by Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna. Her blazer was structured, collared, and featured three-quarter raglan sleeves. It was a figure-flattering blazer and Shilpa teamed it with straight-fit pants. She wore complementing pencil heels to spruce up her boss lady avatar. Shilpa accentuated her look with an Aquamarine necklace and also wore a delicate bracelet. Her makeup was highlighted by a subtle pink lip shade and winged eyeliner. The sleek backcombed tresses added to her classy avatar.
Kangana totally exuded fairytale vibes at the event. She looked the dreamiest of all and had quite an unusual choice. While everyone went for structural outfits, Kangana wore a structure-defying dress that came from Gauri & Nainika. It was a tulle dress, which was splashed in a blush pink hue. Her midi attire featured a corset bodice and a flared skirt. Well, Kangana was a vision to behold in her dress, which was adorned with a sprinkle of floral accents. She wore silver-hued pencil heels with her dress. The makeup was dewy and enhanced by pink touches. The retro ponytail completed her look.
We found Shilpa Shetty Kundra's outfit and look the best. Whose attire did you like the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.