Jacqueline Fernandez's humble outfit caught our attention. The actress was seen wearing a simple ensemble, which consisted of a kurta and pyjami. She looked beautiful and proved us that most of the times less is more in fashion.
Her kurta was round-necked and flared. It was dipped in a creamy white shade and spruced by intricate patterns and sheer accents. It was three-quarter sleeved and seemed very comfy and casual. She paired and colour-blocked her beautiful kurta with black-coloured pyjamis. Now that was an informal look but we also thought that had she teamed this kurta with matching salwar and meticulously embroidered dupatta, it would have made for a perfect light party wear too.
Jacqueline also wore embellished jootis to notch up the ethnic quotient. She carried a big black purse with her. Her makeup was radiant and she wore a red lip shade to enhance her look. Her impeccable high bun gave us hairstyle goals and completed her look.
Well, Jacqueline looked smart in her ensemble. What do you think about her outdoor look? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?