TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Jacqueline Fernandez's humble outfit caught our attention. The actress was seen wearing a simple ensemble, which consisted of a kurta and pyjami. She looked beautiful and proved us that most of the times less is more in fashion.
Her kurta was round-necked and flared. It was dipped in a creamy white shade and spruced by intricate patterns and sheer accents. It was three-quarter sleeved and seemed very comfy and casual. She paired and colour-blocked her beautiful kurta with black-coloured pyjamis. Now that was an informal look but we also thought that had she teamed this kurta with matching salwar and meticulously embroidered dupatta, it would have made for a perfect light party wear too.
Jacqueline also wore embellished jootis to notch up the ethnic quotient. She carried a big black purse with her. Her makeup was radiant and she wore a red lip shade to enhance her look. Her impeccable high bun gave us hairstyle goals and completed her look.
Well, Jacqueline looked smart in her ensemble. What do you think about her outdoor look? Let us know that in the comment section.