TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Jacqueline Fernandez's humble outfit caught our attention. The actress was seen wearing a simple ensemble, which consisted of a kurta and pyjami. She looked beautiful and proved us that most of the times less is more in fashion.
Her kurta was round-necked and flared. It was dipped in a creamy white shade and spruced by intricate patterns and sheer accents. It was three-quarter sleeved and seemed very comfy and casual. She paired and colour-blocked her beautiful kurta with black-coloured pyjamis. Now that was an informal look but we also thought that had she teamed this kurta with matching salwar and meticulously embroidered dupatta, it would have made for a perfect light party wear too.
Jacqueline also wore embellished jootis to notch up the ethnic quotient. She carried a big black purse with her. Her makeup was radiant and she wore a red lip shade to enhance her look. Her impeccable high bun gave us hairstyle goals and completed her look.
Well, Jacqueline looked smart in her ensemble. What do you think about her outdoor look? Let us know that in the comment section.