- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Technology Redmi 8A Real Life Images Surfaces Online With 5000 mAh Battery
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 9 & 10 Box Office Collections: Earns Over Rs 10 Crore On Second Weekend!
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jacqueline Fernandez's humble outfit caught our attention. The actress was seen wearing a simple ensemble, which consisted of a kurta and pyjami. She looked beautiful and proved us that most of the times less is more in fashion.
Her kurta was round-necked and flared. It was dipped in a creamy white shade and spruced by intricate patterns and sheer accents. It was three-quarter sleeved and seemed very comfy and casual. She paired and colour-blocked her beautiful kurta with black-coloured pyjamis. Now that was an informal look but we also thought that had she teamed this kurta with matching salwar and meticulously embroidered dupatta, it would have made for a perfect light party wear too.
Jacqueline also wore embellished jootis to notch up the ethnic quotient. She carried a big black purse with her. Her makeup was radiant and she wore a red lip shade to enhance her look. Her impeccable high bun gave us hairstyle goals and completed her look.
Well, Jacqueline looked smart in her ensemble. What do you think about her outdoor look? Let us know that in the comment section.