Jacqueline Fernandez made us want to celebrate spring. The actress stepped out of a cafe and looked so fresh and radiant. She wore a lovely white-hued skirt and top, which we thought was a flirty and feminine number. Jacqueline looked awesome as ever and gave us a perfect outfit idea for a date.
So, she wore a ruffled white-hued top that was off-shouldered, asymmetrical, and yet pleated. She seemed so relaxed and her top really looked fuss-free. It was enhanced by a structure-defying silhouette. She paired her crop top with a matching skirt that was A-length and structured. With the cute skirt, Jacqueline's outfit got a sporty touch.
The actress teamed her ensemble with nude-coloured pencil heels, which went perfectly well with her white-hued outfit. She carried a black-hued purse with her. However, it was her quirky shades that caught our attention the most. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a baby pink lip shade. She upped her style quotient with a neat high ponytail.
This was one of Jacqueline's most adorable outfits. We loved her attire, how about you? Tell us that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?