TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Jacqueline Fernandez made us want to celebrate spring. The actress stepped out of a cafe and looked so fresh and radiant. She wore a lovely white-hued skirt and top, which we thought was a flirty and feminine number. Jacqueline looked awesome as ever and gave us a perfect outfit idea for a date.
So, she wore a ruffled white-hued top that was off-shouldered, asymmetrical, and yet pleated. She seemed so relaxed and her top really looked fuss-free. It was enhanced by a structure-defying silhouette. She paired her crop top with a matching skirt that was A-length and structured. With the cute skirt, Jacqueline's outfit got a sporty touch.
The actress teamed her ensemble with nude-coloured pencil heels, which went perfectly well with her white-hued outfit. She carried a black-hued purse with her. However, it was her quirky shades that caught our attention the most. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a baby pink lip shade. She upped her style quotient with a neat high ponytail.
This was one of Jacqueline's most adorable outfits. We loved her attire, how about you? Tell us that in the comment section.