TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Jacqueline Fernandez made us want to celebrate spring. The actress stepped out of a cafe and looked so fresh and radiant. She wore a lovely white-hued skirt and top, which we thought was a flirty and feminine number. Jacqueline looked awesome as ever and gave us a perfect outfit idea for a date.
So, she wore a ruffled white-hued top that was off-shouldered, asymmetrical, and yet pleated. She seemed so relaxed and her top really looked fuss-free. It was enhanced by a structure-defying silhouette. She paired her crop top with a matching skirt that was A-length and structured. With the cute skirt, Jacqueline's outfit got a sporty touch.
The actress teamed her ensemble with nude-coloured pencil heels, which went perfectly well with her white-hued outfit. She carried a black-hued purse with her. However, it was her quirky shades that caught our attention the most. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a baby pink lip shade. She upped her style quotient with a neat high ponytail.
This was one of Jacqueline's most adorable outfits. We loved her attire, how about you? Tell us that in the comment section.