- 11 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
From Malaika Arora Khan to Kangana Ranaut, the B-town divas gave us sari goals. They wore the dreamiest of saris and made a strong case for sari fashion. While some went for quintessential saris, the others sported contemporary saris. Let's find out, whose sari was the most impressive.
Malaika Arora Khan
The supermodel and host, Malaika Arora Khan wore a stunning sari, which came from the label, Raw Mango. She draped an 'Adiya' sari, which was splashed in a festive yellow hue. Her organza sari came alive with intricate and subtle nature-inspired patterns. Malaika teamed her sari with a 'Ruhi' gota blouse that contrasted her sari and was quarter-sleeved. She accessorised her look with elaborate earrings and neckpiece that were designed by Sunita Shekhawat. Her emerald ring came from Satyani Fine Jewels. Her nude makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and the side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Karisma Kapoor aced the vintage look with a Sabyasachi sari that we thought was one of the best saris that we have seen this year. With her sari, she played with contrasts. The actress wore an embroidered black-hued georgette sari with intricate tilla work and paired it with a high-neck quarter-sleeved organdy blouse that was accentuated by gilt work. Karisma notched up her look with meticulously done earrings and bangles that also came from Sabyasachi Jewelry. Her makeup was dewy with a pink lip shade and subtle kohl and the middle-parted tight bun rounded off her look.
Samantha Akkineni was awarded as the Most Like South Indian Actress at the Social Media Summit & Awards. The actress wore an Anita Dongre sari for the occasion and looked impressive as ever. Her sari was dipped in an ivory shade and was a silk delight. It was draped classically and accentuated by a sprinkle of delicate floral accents, which were dipped in powdered hues. She wore a matching sleeveless blouse with her sari. The actress wore floral-shaped emerald studs by Akoya Jewels and spruced up her makeup with a red lip shade and winged eyeliner. Her side-swept bun completed her look.
Sophie Choudry had the mercury rising with her light and delicate sari, which was designed by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor. Her festive sari was a break from the usual vibrant colours and instead, she inspired us to wear something pastel. It was an ivory-hued sari, which was beautifully enhanced by light blue, pink, and yellow patterns. Her sari had a soothing effect and she accentuated it by pairing it with a sleeveless blouse that was detailed with floral patterns. Her blingy bangle and earrings spruced up her look. Sophie's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade, smoky eyes, and a small bindi. The side-swept hairdo accentuated her look of the day.
Kangana Ranaut is not only a proud advocate of saris but she has encouraged the idea of wearing saris while travelling too. Her latest airport Maheshwari sari was by REHWA Society- an organisation that promotes the work of weavers of Maheshwar. Splashed in pristine ivory shade and colour-blocked by a golden-hued border, her sari was crafted from a delicate fabric and she teamed it with a sleeveless matching blouse. Kangana also carried a cashmere shawl with her, which was muted-toned. She paired her sari with white-hued Gucci sandals. Kangana accessorised her look with a salmon pink-hued Lady Dior handbag and dark shades. She completed her look with a bold red lip shade.
Well, we got to say that Kangana Ranaut looked the most impressive. Whose sari did you find the best?