- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kangana Ranaut sported an ethnic attire recently, which we would have been intimidated to try. The prolific actress wore a salwar suit that you would have loved but would have thought twice before wearing. The reason being that her traditional outfit was not just about everybody's cup of tea. It was a resplendent number, perfect for a wedding or festive occasion.
So, Kangana donned a blue-hued velvet salwar suit that was designed by Anita Dongre. She looked gorgeous in the velvet number, which we felt was an ideal attire for winters and crafted out of an unconventional fabric. Yes, one can terribly go wrong with the velvet fabric, but it was meticulously designed and Kangana looked fabulous in it. She promoted vintage fashion with her outfit.
The kurta was long and flowy with full-sleeves and it was round-necked. The kurta was also adorned with intricate silver accents around the neckline area, which accentuated her attire. The diva paired her outfit with matching palazzo pants and also teamed her ensemble with complementing juttis.
She carried a boxy black-hued Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Kangana's makeup was light and natural and curly locks completed her look. Kangana has truly mastered the art of slaying the traditional looks.