TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Kangana Ranaut sported an ethnic attire recently, which we would have been intimidated to try. The prolific actress wore a salwar suit that you would have loved but would have thought twice before wearing. The reason being that her traditional outfit was not just about everybody's cup of tea. It was a resplendent number, perfect for a wedding or festive occasion.
So, Kangana donned a blue-hued velvet salwar suit that was designed by Anita Dongre. She looked gorgeous in the velvet number, which we felt was an ideal attire for winters and crafted out of an unconventional fabric. Yes, one can terribly go wrong with the velvet fabric, but it was meticulously designed and Kangana looked fabulous in it. She promoted vintage fashion with her outfit.
The kurta was long and flowy with full-sleeves and it was round-necked. The kurta was also adorned with intricate silver accents around the neckline area, which accentuated her attire. The diva paired her outfit with matching palazzo pants and also teamed her ensemble with complementing juttis.
She carried a boxy black-hued Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Kangana's makeup was light and natural and curly locks completed her look. Kangana has truly mastered the art of slaying the traditional looks.