Kangana Ranaut sported an ethnic attire recently, which we would have been intimidated to try. The prolific actress wore a salwar suit that you would have loved but would have thought twice before wearing. The reason being that her traditional outfit was not just about everybody's cup of tea. It was a resplendent number, perfect for a wedding or festive occasion.
So, Kangana donned a blue-hued velvet salwar suit that was designed by Anita Dongre. She looked gorgeous in the velvet number, which we felt was an ideal attire for winters and crafted out of an unconventional fabric. Yes, one can terribly go wrong with the velvet fabric, but it was meticulously designed and Kangana looked fabulous in it. She promoted vintage fashion with her outfit.
The kurta was long and flowy with full-sleeves and it was round-necked. The kurta was also adorned with intricate silver accents around the neckline area, which accentuated her attire. The diva paired her outfit with matching palazzo pants and also teamed her ensemble with complementing juttis.
She carried a boxy black-hued Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Kangana's makeup was light and natural and curly locks completed her look. Kangana has truly mastered the art of slaying the traditional looks.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!