Kangana Ranaut sported an ethnic attire recently, which we would have been intimidated to try. The prolific actress wore a salwar suit that you would have loved but would have thought twice before wearing. The reason being that her traditional outfit was not just about everybody's cup of tea. It was a resplendent number, perfect for a wedding or festive occasion.
So, Kangana donned a blue-hued velvet salwar suit that was designed by Anita Dongre. She looked gorgeous in the velvet number, which we felt was an ideal attire for winters and crafted out of an unconventional fabric. Yes, one can terribly go wrong with the velvet fabric, but it was meticulously designed and Kangana looked fabulous in it. She promoted vintage fashion with her outfit.
The kurta was long and flowy with full-sleeves and it was round-necked. The kurta was also adorned with intricate silver accents around the neckline area, which accentuated her attire. The diva paired her outfit with matching palazzo pants and also teamed her ensemble with complementing juttis.
She carried a boxy black-hued Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Kangana's makeup was light and natural and curly locks completed her look. Kangana has truly mastered the art of slaying the traditional looks.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship