An immersive conversation between leading Hindi film actress, Kangana Ranaut and the country's prominent mystic and yogi Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev took place in Mumbai. The conversation centred around his books and his views on myriad important issues. Kangana also shared anecdotes from her personal life and experiences.
While the talks were insightful and impactful, what also left us impressed was Kangana's dress sense for the prestigious event. The actress, who has an affinity for the 50s-60s fashion, draped a beautiful sari. She had chosen the colour pink for the occasion, perhaps to symbolise compassion and strength.
Her pink sari was draped in a Nivi style and it was adorned with meticulously done floral embroidery, which accentuated her attire exponentially. The blouse matched with the hue of the sari and Kangana teamed her attire with embellished sandals.
Also, strings of a layered pearl necklace were coiled around her slender neck and this made for a statement piece. The necklace not only notched up her traditional avatar but also brought back the understated glamour of the yesteryears.
Whilst her makeup was kept nude, her side-parted copper tresses definitely added to the golden era look. With this avatar of hers, we got another sari goal of the day from Kangana.
She certainly inspired us with her perceptions and also her vintage style statement, which taught us not to forget our fashion roots, no matter how modern the world becomes.
- Kajol's Desi-Meets-Modern Attire Is A Reflection Of The Diversity Of The Country
- Shraddha Kapoor Looks Cute And Classy In This Beautiful Number
- Kareena & Karisma Kapoor’s Airport Style Is About Making Basics Look Rocking
- Sonakshi Sinha In Her Latest Attire Proves That Her Fashion Is The Coolest At The Moment
- Dia Mirza Surprises In A Spectacular Gown Made From Industrial Waste
- Nick Jonas Opts For An All-black Look Again As He Leaves For USA With His Parents