- 42 min ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- 1 hr ago Jilted Lover Spends A Month In A Car Outside Ex-girlfriend's House Sans Shower
- Movies Mission Mangal Trailer Out: Goosebumps Assured
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Technology Realme X 'Hate-to-Wait' Sale Today On Flipkart, Realme.com At 8PM: Price, Specifications and More
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Sports A Djokovic-Federer masterclass and the birth of a new fan!
- Finance French Tycoon Overtakes Bill Gates To Become 2nd Richest Person In The World
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass — Does The Kia Seltos Have What It Takes?
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
An immersive conversation between leading Hindi film actress, Kangana Ranaut and the country's prominent mystic and yogi Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev took place in Mumbai. The conversation centred around his books and his views on myriad important issues. Kangana also shared anecdotes from her personal life and experiences.
While the talks were insightful and impactful, what also left us impressed was Kangana's dress sense for the prestigious event. The actress, who has an affinity for the 50s-60s fashion, draped a beautiful sari. She had chosen the colour pink for the occasion, perhaps to symbolise compassion and strength.
Her pink sari was draped in a Nivi style and it was adorned with meticulously done floral embroidery, which accentuated her attire exponentially. The blouse matched with the hue of the sari and Kangana teamed her attire with embellished sandals.
Also, strings of a layered pearl necklace were coiled around her slender neck and this made for a statement piece. The necklace not only notched up her traditional avatar but also brought back the understated glamour of the yesteryears.
Whilst her makeup was kept nude, her side-parted copper tresses definitely added to the golden era look. With this avatar of hers, we got another sari goal of the day from Kangana.
She certainly inspired us with her perceptions and also her vintage style statement, which taught us not to forget our fashion roots, no matter how modern the world becomes.