- 3 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 16 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 46 min ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- 1 hr ago UK Lesbian Couple Becomes The First To Carry Their Child In Both Their Wombs
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Sports Rishabh Pant gets backing from Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Movies Ranveer Singh Kisses Shahid Kapoor On The Cheek And Shuts Down Rumours Of Cold War!
- News Not a single citizen will be allowed to turn a refugee due to NRC, CAB: Mamata
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Kangana made a grand entry and left everyone speechless on her first day at Cannes. Thanks to Sabyasachi, who made a great comeback, after his disappointing Vidya Balan's Cannes traditional attire!
While Huma was our white swan, Kangana on the other hand, was the black swan.
The 'Queen' star definitely raised her style quotient and well, she had us gasping for breath. Her ultra-feminine and sexy embellished sari is the interpretation of designer's famous 'Aakash-tara' (starry skies) sari. Adorned with individually-sewn hand-cut sequins, the sari is hand-dyed.
Bollywood's latest favourite designer incorporated zardozi work to give the iconic sari, a metallic and fluid fabric feel. Much Impressed!
Also, her million dollar look is enhanced by the signature 'teenmaniya' necklace, made out of rose-cut diamonds, Colombian emeralds, and Basra Pearls from the Sabyasachi Heritage Jewelry Collection. Her Sabyasachi batua is the perfect accessory.
Yes, Kangana looked like a lady from the Victorian era with an ethnic touch. Her beautifully done hair is reminiscent of the hairstyles of the royal family ladies from the good old days.
Her phenomenal sari is surely unforgettable. Kangana Ranaut, well you, absolutely floored us with your killer looks and style.