Architectural and dramatic, Malaika Arora Khan's latest gown was definitely not meant for shy ladies out there. Actress and supermodel, Malaika had the mercury rising with her black and nude gown, as she posed with Karan Johar recently.
Malaika wore this gown for India's Got Talent season 8 and it came from the label, Belluccio. Her attire was bold and had the old-world charm but with modern interpretation. It was accentuated by sheer accents and was detailed with sharp black stripes that gave her ensemble an interesting dimension. This was not an easy number to pull off but Malaika did it so effortlessly.
Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she accessorised her look with chic rings that came from Sapna Mehta's eponymous label. Malaika's makeup was beautifully done with a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. Her hairdo was slightly messy but we thought it went really well with her look.
So, how did you find Malaika Arora Khan's outfit of the day? Wasn't it just outstanding?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?