TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kalki Koechlin and Malaika Arora Khan surprised us with their fashion statements recently. Both the starlets wore pants, which definitely had all our attention. However, while one went for something old-fashioned, the other sported a jazzy look. The looks were obviously contrasting but both the ladies pulled off their outfits with a lot of aplomb.
Coming to Malaika first, she wore a gilet and trousers by Roberto Cavalli. Her ensemble had a rip-roaring effect with tiger stripes. The jacket and the pants were dipped in the darkest shade of red and accentuated by asymmetrical black stripes. The gilet was enhanced by a front slit and the trousers were flared. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she accessorised her attire with a statement HM x Moschino neckpiece. Her heels came from Le Silla. The makeup was light and natural and the impeccable ponytail completed her look.
Kalki Koechlin's look was old-school and she proved to us yet again that fashion has no gender. The prolific actress was all suited up for an event. She wore a tan-hued suit that came from the fashion label, Zara. Her outfit consisted of a structured and full-sleeved double-breasted jacket that was enhanced by black-coloured buttons. She paired her outfit with matching pants and white-hued lace top. Kalki's shoes came from Truffle Collection and she sported minimal jewellery from the label Diosa by Darshan Dave. Her makeup was refreshing and natural and the pixie cut notched up her look.
So, whose look did you find better- Malaika Arora Khan's or Kalki Koechlin's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.