- 19 min ago Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Messages To Share Among Your Friends And Family
- 34 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 49 min ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Sports Ganguly says conflict of interest issue needs to be handled more carefully
- Automobiles Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kalki Koechlin and Malaika Arora Khan surprised us with their fashion statements recently. Both the starlets wore pants, which definitely had all our attention. However, while one went for something old-fashioned, the other sported a jazzy look. The looks were obviously contrasting but both the ladies pulled off their outfits with a lot of aplomb.
Coming to Malaika first, she wore a gilet and trousers by Roberto Cavalli. Her ensemble had a rip-roaring effect with tiger stripes. The jacket and the pants were dipped in the darkest shade of red and accentuated by asymmetrical black stripes. The gilet was enhanced by a front slit and the trousers were flared. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she accessorised her attire with a statement HM x Moschino neckpiece. Her heels came from Le Silla. The makeup was light and natural and the impeccable ponytail completed her look.
Kalki Koechlin's look was old-school and she proved to us yet again that fashion has no gender. The prolific actress was all suited up for an event. She wore a tan-hued suit that came from the fashion label, Zara. Her outfit consisted of a structured and full-sleeved double-breasted jacket that was enhanced by black-coloured buttons. She paired her outfit with matching pants and white-hued lace top. Kalki's shoes came from Truffle Collection and she sported minimal jewellery from the label Diosa by Darshan Dave. Her makeup was refreshing and natural and the pixie cut notched up her look.
So, whose look did you find better- Malaika Arora Khan's or Kalki Koechlin's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.