- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kareena Kapoor Khan, Malaika Arora Khan, Sophie Choudry, and Amrita Arora host the most kickass B-town parties ever. Well, usually Karisma Kapoor is also there but this time we didn't see Karisma in the pictures. So, about last night the ladies gathered and had a fun house party. There were some men too like Arjun Kapoor. So, their party pics not only left us envious but also gave us major fashion ideas.
Yes, they gave us party wear goals and inspired us to party with our girls' gang. We spotted some interesting fashion trends from their party. One of the most interesting and the sassiest came from Malaika, who paired a high-neck and full-sleeved sporty crop top, which was plain white in colour with glittering silver pants. Well, she added a glam quotient to her outfit so effortlessly and gave us a brand new idea. We also saw some leopard prints, grey and black strips, and metallic accents, but the colour-blocking done by Sophie Choudry also left us impressed.
Sophie caught our attention by teaming a sexy pink-coloured ruffled top with plain black-hued pants. It was an awesome and a creative party wear. The blockbuster party wear also came from Kareena, who had mercury rising notches higher with her bold black dress that was brushed with embellishments and featured a deep neck and a thigh-high slit.
We hope you got some awesome fashion ideas. Whose party look did you find the best?