Supermodel and host, Malaika Arora Khan has been giving us style goals day after day. Her fashion game is strong as always and she knows the subtle art of slaying it. Be it the red pantsuit or the metallic bridal lehenga of hers, Malaika's outfits are awesome. Recently, she gave us two more dress ideas. She totally impressed us with her outfits, which we thought were inspirational and something that we wished we had in our wardrobes too. So, we have decoded those two western numbers for you.
Coming to the first attire, it was a humble tee and skirt. This attire of hers made for a perfect Friday party night number. Her top was olive-hued and featured quarter raglan sleeves. She paired her top with a metallic short skirt, which gave a glam quotient to her ensemble. The skirt was intricately embellished and definitely on our shopping lists. This attire came from the label, Misha Collection. She teamed her outfit with shiny pencil heels and sleek danglers that came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Malaika's makeup was nude and smoky. Her long middle-parted impeccable tresses completed her look.
The second attire was more casual but equally stunning. She was papped last night at a movie screening event. Malaika wore a blue-hued dress for the occasion, which was checkered and came from the label Deme by Gabriella. It featured puffed up sleeves and Malaika spruced up her avatar with a Gucci belt and white-hued kickass sports shoes from the same brand. Her makeup was light and natural and she allowed her long tresses to cascade freely.
So, which look of Malaika Arora Khan's did you like more?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu