Supermodel and host, Malaika Arora Khan has been giving us style goals day after day. Her fashion game is strong as always and she knows the subtle art of slaying it. Be it the red pantsuit or the metallic bridal lehenga of hers, Malaika's outfits are awesome. Recently, she gave us two more dress ideas. She totally impressed us with her outfits, which we thought were inspirational and something that we wished we had in our wardrobes too. So, we have decoded those two western numbers for you.
Coming to the first attire, it was a humble tee and skirt. This attire of hers made for a perfect Friday party night number. Her top was olive-hued and featured quarter raglan sleeves. She paired her top with a metallic short skirt, which gave a glam quotient to her ensemble. The skirt was intricately embellished and definitely on our shopping lists. This attire came from the label, Misha Collection. She teamed her outfit with shiny pencil heels and sleek danglers that came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Malaika's makeup was nude and smoky. Her long middle-parted impeccable tresses completed her look.
The second attire was more casual but equally stunning. She was papped last night at a movie screening event. Malaika wore a blue-hued dress for the occasion, which was checkered and came from the label Deme by Gabriella. It featured puffed up sleeves and Malaika spruced up her avatar with a Gucci belt and white-hued kickass sports shoes from the same brand. Her makeup was light and natural and she allowed her long tresses to cascade freely.
So, which look of Malaika Arora Khan's did you like more?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?