- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Supermodel and host, Malaika Arora Khan has been giving us style goals day after day. Her fashion game is strong as always and she knows the subtle art of slaying it. Be it the red pantsuit or the metallic bridal lehenga of hers, Malaika's outfits are awesome. Recently, she gave us two more dress ideas. She totally impressed us with her outfits, which we thought were inspirational and something that we wished we had in our wardrobes too. So, we have decoded those two western numbers for you.
Coming to the first attire, it was a humble tee and skirt. This attire of hers made for a perfect Friday party night number. Her top was olive-hued and featured quarter raglan sleeves. She paired her top with a metallic short skirt, which gave a glam quotient to her ensemble. The skirt was intricately embellished and definitely on our shopping lists. This attire came from the label, Misha Collection. She teamed her outfit with shiny pencil heels and sleek danglers that came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Malaika's makeup was nude and smoky. Her long middle-parted impeccable tresses completed her look.
The second attire was more casual but equally stunning. She was papped last night at a movie screening event. Malaika wore a blue-hued dress for the occasion, which was checkered and came from the label Deme by Gabriella. It featured puffed up sleeves and Malaika spruced up her avatar with a Gucci belt and white-hued kickass sports shoes from the same brand. Her makeup was light and natural and she allowed her long tresses to cascade freely.
So, which look of Malaika Arora Khan's did you like more?