Red is the colour that symbolises strength and pantsuits have become more than just an outfit for women across the globe. Pantsuits represent androgynous and blurred gender lines. Red pantsuits define a woman, who is feisty, at the top of her game, and bold. The two ladies, who donned red pantsuits recently had all the above characteristics and they were none other than Jacqueline Fernandez and Malaika Arora Khan.
The colour was the same but the silhouette was different. Anyways, we are not talking about how the two leading ladies copied each other. We are speaking about how they made a strong case for the red pantsuits and gave us two different style goals. Coming to Malaika first, the supermodel, actress, and host wore a very military-inspired pantsuit that came from the label Chakshyn. It consisted of a tuxedo styled jacket, with an overlapping detail and she paired it with crisp pants.
Her look was very no-nonsense but sensual. She seemed so comfy in her bold attire choice. Malaika paired her outfit with black-hued pencil heels and earrings, which came from Black Balloon. Her makeup was natural and her look was completed by sleek long tresses. Jacqueline, on the other hand, wore a breezier pantsuit a few days ago. It was more flared and featured a quarter-sleeved jacket. Jacqueline accessorised her look with silver bracelets. Her makeup was dewy and marked by pink touches. Her wavy side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Well, don't you feel like slipping into a red pantsuit right away? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts