- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Red is the colour that symbolises strength and pantsuits have become more than just an outfit for women across the globe. Pantsuits represent androgynous and blurred gender lines. Red pantsuits define a woman, who is feisty, at the top of her game, and bold. The two ladies, who donned red pantsuits recently had all the above characteristics and they were none other than Jacqueline Fernandez and Malaika Arora Khan.
The colour was the same but the silhouette was different. Anyways, we are not talking about how the two leading ladies copied each other. We are speaking about how they made a strong case for the red pantsuits and gave us two different style goals. Coming to Malaika first, the supermodel, actress, and host wore a very military-inspired pantsuit that came from the label Chakshyn. It consisted of a tuxedo styled jacket, with an overlapping detail and she paired it with crisp pants.
Her look was very no-nonsense but sensual. She seemed so comfy in her bold attire choice. Malaika paired her outfit with black-hued pencil heels and earrings, which came from Black Balloon. Her makeup was natural and her look was completed by sleek long tresses. Jacqueline, on the other hand, wore a breezier pantsuit a few days ago. It was more flared and featured a quarter-sleeved jacket. Jacqueline accessorised her look with silver bracelets. Her makeup was dewy and marked by pink touches. Her wavy side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Well, don't you feel like slipping into a red pantsuit right away? Let us know in the comment section.