- 6 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 20 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Red is the colour that symbolises strength and pantsuits have become more than just an outfit for women across the globe. Pantsuits represent androgynous and blurred gender lines. Red pantsuits define a woman, who is feisty, at the top of her game, and bold. The two ladies, who donned red pantsuits recently had all the above characteristics and they were none other than Jacqueline Fernandez and Malaika Arora Khan.
The colour was the same but the silhouette was different. Anyways, we are not talking about how the two leading ladies copied each other. We are speaking about how they made a strong case for the red pantsuits and gave us two different style goals. Coming to Malaika first, the supermodel, actress, and host wore a very military-inspired pantsuit that came from the label Chakshyn. It consisted of a tuxedo styled jacket, with an overlapping detail and she paired it with crisp pants.
Her look was very no-nonsense but sensual. She seemed so comfy in her bold attire choice. Malaika paired her outfit with black-hued pencil heels and earrings, which came from Black Balloon. Her makeup was natural and her look was completed by sleek long tresses. Jacqueline, on the other hand, wore a breezier pantsuit a few days ago. It was more flared and featured a quarter-sleeved jacket. Jacqueline accessorised her look with silver bracelets. Her makeup was dewy and marked by pink touches. Her wavy side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Well, don't you feel like slipping into a red pantsuit right away? Let us know in the comment section.