Jacqueline Fernandez scorched the ramp for the ace designer Shehlaa Khan at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. The designer presented her collection, 'Amaranthine', which we thought was a fun, flirty, and fabulous collection. Her outfits were a departure from everything conservative. Her ensembles were bold and splashed in vibrant hues.
Coming to Jacqueline's outfit, it was dipped in the shades of red. She paired her blouse with a bright red skirt. Her blouse was off-shouldered and featured a corset-like bodice. It was accentuated by intricate embellishments. Her voluminous skirt was also brushed meticulously with light sequins. The blouse and the skirt contrasted in terms of the shade.
However, it was the dramatic, ruffled layers of sheer fabric that notched up her attire and made it oh-so eye-catching. Yes, her ensemble was most certainly a refreshing take on bridal wears. It was meant for a gutsy bride, who is not afraid to take the road less travelled in terms of fashion.
Jacqueline accessorised her look with stunning jewellery from Motisons Jewellers. Her jewellery consisted of a sophisticated choker, delicate earrings, and statement rings. Jacqueline's makeup was nude with smoky kohl and a light lip shade. She completed her look with sleek tresses. We loved her outfit. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us