- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Technology Redmi 8A Real Life Images Surfaces Online With 5000 mAh Battery
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jacqueline Fernandez scorched the ramp for the ace designer Shehlaa Khan at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. The designer presented her collection, 'Amaranthine', which we thought was a fun, flirty, and fabulous collection. Her outfits were a departure from everything conservative. Her ensembles were bold and splashed in vibrant hues.
Coming to Jacqueline's outfit, it was dipped in the shades of red. She paired her blouse with a bright red skirt. Her blouse was off-shouldered and featured a corset-like bodice. It was accentuated by intricate embellishments. Her voluminous skirt was also brushed meticulously with light sequins. The blouse and the skirt contrasted in terms of the shade.
However, it was the dramatic, ruffled layers of sheer fabric that notched up her attire and made it oh-so eye-catching. Yes, her ensemble was most certainly a refreshing take on bridal wears. It was meant for a gutsy bride, who is not afraid to take the road less travelled in terms of fashion.
Jacqueline accessorised her look with stunning jewellery from Motisons Jewellers. Her jewellery consisted of a sophisticated choker, delicate earrings, and statement rings. Jacqueline's makeup was nude with smoky kohl and a light lip shade. She completed her look with sleek tresses. We loved her outfit. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.