Jacqueline Fernandez looked simply spectacular as she donned a green-hued traditional number for One Young World event in Hague. The actress wore an Anamika Khanna ensemble that resembled a sari and gave us famous Poison IVY vibes with the hue and feathery details. Well, it was an interesting and refreshing outfit.
She wore a sleeveless blouse that was adorned with fine threads. It was a deep-necked blouse that was partly cloaked by a complementing drape. The significant portion of her attire was highlighted by a metallic touch and was subtly embellished in silver. It was a dreamy attire and Jacqueline gave us fresh festive goals with this number of hers.
It was quintessentially a nature-inspired look and the diva pulled it off with a lot of grace. The attire was definitely contemporary but featured a subtle metallic touch. It was an asymmetrical outfit and she accessorised her look with delicate earrings.
Coming to her makeup, her makeup was dewy and accentuated by highlighted cheekbones, deep lip shade, and subtle kohl. She side-swept her wavy tresses and looked gorgeous as ever.
So, what do you think about Jacqueline's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts