TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Jacqueline Fernandez looked simply spectacular as she donned a green-hued traditional number for One Young World event in Hague. The actress wore an Anamika Khanna ensemble that resembled a sari and gave us famous Poison IVY vibes with the hue and feathery details. Well, it was an interesting and refreshing outfit.
She wore a sleeveless blouse that was adorned with fine threads. It was a deep-necked blouse that was partly cloaked by a complementing drape. The significant portion of her attire was highlighted by a metallic touch and was subtly embellished in silver. It was a dreamy attire and Jacqueline gave us fresh festive goals with this number of hers.
It was quintessentially a nature-inspired look and the diva pulled it off with a lot of grace. The attire was definitely contemporary but featured a subtle metallic touch. It was an asymmetrical outfit and she accessorised her look with delicate earrings.
Coming to her makeup, her makeup was dewy and accentuated by highlighted cheekbones, deep lip shade, and subtle kohl. She side-swept her wavy tresses and looked gorgeous as ever.
So, what do you think about Jacqueline's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.