- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jacqueline Fernandez looked simply spectacular as she donned a green-hued traditional number for One Young World event in Hague. The actress wore an Anamika Khanna ensemble that resembled a sari and gave us famous Poison IVY vibes with the hue and feathery details. Well, it was an interesting and refreshing outfit.
She wore a sleeveless blouse that was adorned with fine threads. It was a deep-necked blouse that was partly cloaked by a complementing drape. The significant portion of her attire was highlighted by a metallic touch and was subtly embellished in silver. It was a dreamy attire and Jacqueline gave us fresh festive goals with this number of hers.
It was quintessentially a nature-inspired look and the diva pulled it off with a lot of grace. The attire was definitely contemporary but featured a subtle metallic touch. It was an asymmetrical outfit and she accessorised her look with delicate earrings.
Coming to her makeup, her makeup was dewy and accentuated by highlighted cheekbones, deep lip shade, and subtle kohl. She side-swept her wavy tresses and looked gorgeous as ever.
So, what do you think about Jacqueline's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.