Kangana Ranaut has popularised saris at the airport like no other. The seasoned actress and fashion diva, Kangana almost always wear a sari, when jet-setting. She has the most interesting collection of saris and gives a lot of idea to sari enthusiasts. Last time, Kangana was seen donning a graphically printed pink sari and notched up her look with two braids and this time, she made a statement with this eye-catching sari.
Yes, Kangana wore a sari that featured interesting colour block. Her sari was dipped in a sky blue shade and she draped it in a Nivi style. The sari was accentuated by laidback aesthetics and seemed like a perfect casual wear. The colour blue was very soothing but Kangana gave head-turning touch by pairing it with a lemon yellow quarter-sleeved blouse.
The actress carried a black sling purse with her and she also wore jazzy shades to spruce up her desi avatar. She also had a tattoo done on the back of her neck and her makeup was highlighted by a pink lips shade. The middle-parted wavy hairdo added to her look and she completed her traditional avatar with sneakers.
So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?