- 5 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 5 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 5 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 5 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Movies Sacred Games 2: This Retro Photo Shoot Of The Cast Will Make Your Eyes Pop!
- News ‘Cheap publicity’: Kumaraswamy says fake letter being circulated on his resignation
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 Available At Rs. 1,000 Discount On Amazon
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
There is nobody in the film fraternity of India, who wears saris quite like Kangana Ranaut. The prolific actress has made sari relevant by making it a casual wear. She is often spotted at the airport in saris and this time, she gave us a visual treat. The actress not only went for a bright quirky number but also channelled the 50s look.
She wore a beautiful pink-hued sari, which came from the label, Madhurya. She looked just amazing and we must say, Kangana pulled off this tricky look with a lot of confidence. Well, be it movies or fashion, Kangana never shies away from taking risks. Her sari was extraordinary with the words, 'Fierce' and 'Feminism' adorning it. Her sari also featured cupcake motifs, which symbolised that real power is the soft power.
Well, Kangana certainly made a statement and strong case for women power with her sari. She teamed her pink sari with a minty green-hued floral shrug that added an interesting dimension to her look. She wore a dazzling pair of heels and carried a muted-hued purse, both of which came from Miu Miu. Styled by Ami Patel, Kangana's dark shades were by Tom Ford. Her makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade. However, more than the makeup, it was her hairstyle that piqued our interest.
Yes, her hairstyle mirrored the 50s actresses hairdos. Her middle-parted folded braids were rather unusual for modern times and she spruced it up by tying a red ribbon on each braid. Well, that certainly reminded us of the good old school days. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's airport OOTN? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.