TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
There is nobody in the film fraternity of India, who wears saris quite like Kangana Ranaut. The prolific actress has made sari relevant by making it a casual wear. She is often spotted at the airport in saris and this time, she gave us a visual treat. The actress not only went for a bright quirky number but also channelled the 50s look.
She wore a beautiful pink-hued sari, which came from the label, Madhurya. She looked just amazing and we must say, Kangana pulled off this tricky look with a lot of confidence. Well, be it movies or fashion, Kangana never shies away from taking risks. Her sari was extraordinary with the words, 'Fierce' and 'Feminism' adorning it. Her sari also featured cupcake motifs, which symbolised that real power is the soft power.
Well, Kangana certainly made a statement and strong case for women power with her sari. She teamed her pink sari with a minty green-hued floral shrug that added an interesting dimension to her look. She wore a dazzling pair of heels and carried a muted-hued purse, both of which came from Miu Miu. Styled by Ami Patel, Kangana's dark shades were by Tom Ford. Her makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade. However, more than the makeup, it was her hairstyle that piqued our interest.
Yes, her hairstyle mirrored the 50s actresses hairdos. Her middle-parted folded braids were rather unusual for modern times and she spruced it up by tying a red ribbon on each braid. Well, that certainly reminded us of the good old school days. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's airport OOTN? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.