- 7 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Malaika Arora elevated her style quotient and wore a season-perfect dress for the reality show, India's Got Talent. The supermodel wore a vibrant gown that we thought would make a perfect wear for the Christmas party. Her attire was notched up a quirky touch and this was one of the most eye-catching wears that we have seen in a long time.
Her dress came from Yas Couture- Elie Madi. It was a high neck gown that came alive with colourful and striped beads. The orange, green, purple and white glittery accents made this full-sleeved gown so awesome to look at. We also loved the eye-like pattern at the center of the attire as it gave her gown an interesting dimension.
Malaika's figure-flattering gown featured a structural silhouette and her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and complementing eyeshadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses spruced up her sizzling avatar. She completed her look with minimal jewellery from Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. So, how did you find Malaika Arora's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.