- 40 min ago 10 Foods That Cause Heartburn During Pregnancy
- 59 min ago Get Effortless Soft Waves Overnight With This Amazing Hack
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Airport Look Features A White Suit, Silver Jewellery, And KKK Bag
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2020 Day 6: Know About Goddess Katyayani, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- Movies Sunny Leone Wishes Daniel Weber On His Birthday; Thanks Him For Being The Best Dad And Husband
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- News Farooq Abdullah questioned by ED for 5 hours in JKCA money laundering case
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefit Up To 336GB With Prepaid Plans
- Sports IPL 2020: "Tie both his feet together, before bowling to him", R Ashwin's hilarious caption image with Chris Gayle
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- Finance Gold Prices Top Rs. 51000 Per 10 Gm On Uptick In Demand
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
Understated and deceptively simple, Malaika Arora's red sari is what redefines style. The supermodel wore this humble sari for Dwijing Fest and looked utterly classy. It was a stunning outfit that exuded contemporary vibes with a traditional touch.
Malaika's ensemble was designed by Misha Lakhani and it was about a refreshing take on ethnic outfits. Her attire was enhanced by a structural silhouette and it featured just a brush of sequins. Her outfit was draped beautifully with the help of a kamarbandh belt and the pallu cascaded gracefully leaving behind a small train.
However, it was not just her ensemble that was worth admiring but also the statement temple-inspired neckpiece, which she teamed with her sari-inspired outfit. Malaika's neckpiece was elaborate and notched up her traditional avatar. Her jewellery came from the eponymous label, Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery. She also sported a few bling rings to accentuate her look.
The makeup was meticulously done and was kept dewy-toned. She wore a soft pink lip shade, her cheekbones were highlighted, and the heavy mascara was accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The bun was impeccable but the side fringes gave her look a whiff of a romantic feel. Malaika Arora was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.