- News The Strawberry Moon arrives tonight! Where to watch, meaning behind this name?
- Movies Kalank Didn't Deserve To Do Well: Varun Dhawan Says Its Failure Has Affected Him A Lot
- Sports India vs Pakistan: Vijay Shankar hopes to keep the flow in ICC World Cup 2019
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Understated and deceptively simple, Malaika Arora's red sari is what redefines style. The supermodel wore this humble sari for Dwijing Fest and looked utterly classy. It was a stunning outfit that exuded contemporary vibes with a traditional touch.
Malaika's ensemble was designed by Misha Lakhani and it was about a refreshing take on ethnic outfits. Her attire was enhanced by a structural silhouette and it featured just a brush of sequins. Her outfit was draped beautifully with the help of a kamarbandh belt and the pallu cascaded gracefully leaving behind a small train.
However, it was not just her ensemble that was worth admiring but also the statement temple-inspired neckpiece, which she teamed with her sari-inspired outfit. Malaika's neckpiece was elaborate and notched up her traditional avatar. Her jewellery came from the eponymous label, Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery. She also sported a few bling rings to accentuate her look.
The makeup was meticulously done and was kept dewy-toned. She wore a soft pink lip shade, her cheekbones were highlighted, and the heavy mascara was accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The bun was impeccable but the side fringes gave her look a whiff of a romantic feel. Malaika Arora was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.