- Movies Charu Asopa & Sushmita Sen's Brother Rajeev Get Engaged; Check Out Their Wedding Festivities PICS!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Malaika Arora also wore a winter-worthy dress, which gave us major boss lady vibes. She looked spectacular in her dress, which was beautiful and cheerful. It was a party-perfect attire and seemed comfy and warm too.
Her dress was an amazing colour-block of red and white. However, the colour red was a more dominant shade. Her latest look was timeless and particularly fuss-free. The actress wore a red blazer, which was structured and enhanced by white lining and pockets. With this dress of hers, she gave us a warm fashion idea for cold winter parties.
Malaika paired her dress with shiny and quirky pointed heels and her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her party look. We thought Malaika looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.