- 48 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
'Divine' is the word that came to our mind, when we saw Mahira Khan's this avatar. She was out of this world and looked totally unbelievable in her outfit of the night, which was designed by Nomi Ansari. Yes on that starry starry night, Mahira looked straight out of a fairytale, as she dazzled the audience with her nail-biting dance performance.
Mahira wore an embellished dress that we thought was crafted to perfection. Her attire was accentuated by royal blue shade and came alive because of stunning sequin work. It was a full-sleeved attire with a sheer bodice. But most part of the bodice of her attire was structured and adorned with royal blue shimmers.
Her complementing skirt was A-shaped, also structural yet a bit flared. It was also enhanced by glittering work. Mahira's attire would have been a classic example of separates but the translucent cloth covered her midriff and it seemed more like an ethnic gown.
The 'Raees' actress spruced up her look with intricately done jhumkis by Ali Javeri Jewellers. Her makeup was notched up by winged eyeliner, bright pink lip shade, and complementing highlighter. She wore her signature-middle-parted bun and also tied a gajra, which rounded off her gorgeous avatar.
Well, Mahira left a lasting impression on us once again. What do you all think of her latest look?