'Raees' actress, Mahira Khan once again impressed us with her fashion statement at the finale of Pakistan Fashion Design Council's (PFDC) L'Oreal Paris Bridal Fashion Week (PLBW) that took place in Lahore.
She walked down the ramp confidently and spoke eloquently about women upliftment and encouraged people to be a little more sensitive. Well, important were her words of wisdom and equally strong was her style statement. The prolific actress wore a pantsuit and it was certainly a bold number.
The ivory-hued bodice of her attire was a sheer camisole, which cloaked her bra-top and was accentuated by floral applique. It was a V-necked bodice, which she teamed with a full-sleeved cream-hued coat that was crisp and totally structured. Mahira completed her ensemble with high-waist straight-fit pants, which matched with the hue of her coat. She paired her outfit with black shimmery sandals.
Mahira's makeup was natural and marked by a subtle pink lip shade. She allowed her tresses to cascade freely on her shoulder and with this, she gave her look a slightly carefree touch.
We loved Mahira's simple attire. It was classy and she absolutely gave us the boss lady vibes. May she continues to inspire us. So, how did you all find her attire? Let us know in the comment section.
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut