- 9 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 10 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 11 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Mahira Khan looked gorgeous in her gown, which she wore for the Lux Style Awards. The 'Raees' actress looked impressive and there was a whiff of surreal touch to her attire. It was one of the most elegant ensembles we had seen in a long time. Let's decode Mahira's outfit and look for the award function.
So, Mahira donned a golden gown that was accentuated by intricate floral patterns and featured delicate cutout sleeves. Her Maison Yeya gown was marked by a plunging neckline and was backless. It came with an organza cape, which added a sheer touch to her outfit. Well, Mahira looked impeccable and as always, she is at the top of her fashion game.
The diva's make-up was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and a golden eye shadow. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her event avatar. Mahira's attire was an OOTD. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.