- 11 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 12 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 12 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 12 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- News Bank Jobs: Nainital Bank clerk vacancies announced; How to apply for 100 bank clerk jobs
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Mahira Khan was recently honoured at the DIAFA and she looked gorgeous in her gown. The actress, who always leaves us impressed with her strong fashion statements, opted for a Labourjoisie number this time. Her gown was about soft hue and there was an element of restraint to her free-flowing silhouetted attire.
So, the 'Raees' actress wore a sky blue-hued ensemble, which was a cross between dramatism and subtlety. Crafted out of a lightweight fabric, her ensemble was meticulously studded with sharp applique designs on the nude-toned bodice area. The light embellishments also partly adorned her floor-length cape. The piping on the waist gave her gown a figure-flattering structure. The skirt featured pleated accents and was a bit towards the flared side.
Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, Mahira kept her look minimal with a delicate ring and earrings, which came from Cara Jewellers. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft mascara accompanied by blue and pink eye shadow. The sharp side-swept sleek tresses notched up her impeccable look. So, what do you think about Mahira Khan's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.