- 10 min ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- 21 min ago 8 Reasons Why Your Sister Can Be Your Best Friend
- 51 min ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- Technology Reliance Jio Rs. 19, Rs. 52 Sachet Packs Removed After Launching IUC Top-Ups
- Movies Krushna Abhishek Lashes Out At Bigg Boss 13’s Siddharth Dey For Passing Cheap Comments On Aarti
- News Kamlesh Tiwari murder: UP police announces reward of Rs 2.5 lakh each for arrest of two suspects
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- Sports Badminton: Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat win Egypt International mixed doubles title
- Finance How To Submit Life Certificate For Pension Continuation For Your Parent Anywhere?
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
About last night, leading Bollywood celebrities graced the 20th edition of IIFA Awards in their best costumes. The one celebrity, who stole everybody's thunder, was none other than Madhuri Dixit Nene, who donned a stunning and dramatic red gown and made many heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So,for the grand event, Madhuri Dixit graced the green carpet in an off-shoulder plunging neckline bright red gown by Tanieya Khanuja. Her full-sleeved stunning long gown was accentuated by multi-layered peplum, which added structure to her ensemble. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, her attire was cinched at the waist by a matching dark shade stylish belt. The dancing diva accessorised her beautiful look with silver toned hoop earrings and rings by Sapna Mehta.
Like her outfit, her make-up game was also strong. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she highlighted her beauty with filled brows, softed kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, light eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip shade. The contoured cheekbones, nose, and jawline spruced up her look. Madhuri Dixit neatly tied her wavy tresses into a low ponytail while the middle-parted bangs suited her look.
Madhuri Dixit Nene brought alive the old school glam with her dramatic gown. We really liked her outfit and it seemed absolutely perfect for starry nights and grand fancy events.
What are your thoughts on her beautiful red gown? Share your opinions with us in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.