- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Prithvi Shaw replaces Shikhar Dhawan in ODI series, Samson to replace opener in T20s
- Movies Mysskin's Psycho Gets An A Certificate From Censor Board: Bags ' The Most Violent Indian Film' Tag!
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
About last night, leading Bollywood celebrities graced the 20th edition of IIFA Awards in their best costumes. The one celebrity, who stole everybody's thunder, was none other than Madhuri Dixit Nene, who donned a stunning and dramatic red gown and made many heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So,for the grand event, Madhuri Dixitgraced the green carpet in an off-shoulder plunging neckline bright red gown by Tanieya Khanuja. Her full-sleeved stunning long gown was accentuated by multi-layered peplum, which added structure to her ensemble. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, her attire was cinched at the waist by a matching dark shade stylish belt. The dancing diva accessorised her beautiful look with silver toned hoop earrings and rings by Sapna Mehta.
Like her outfit, her make-up game was also strong. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she highlighted her beauty with filled brows, softed kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, light eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip shade. The contoured cheekbones, nose, and jawline spruced up her look. Madhuri Dixit neatly tied her wavy tresses into a low ponytail while the middle-parted bangs suited her look.
Madhuri Dixit Nenebrought alive the old school glam with her dramatic gown. We really liked her outfit and it seemed absolutely perfect for starry nights and grand fancy events.
What are your thoughts on her beautiful red gown? Share your opinions with us in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.