- 2 hrs ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Alia Bhatt Rubbishes Reports Of Getting Injured On Sets
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Yellow is the hue that can instantly lift you out from all the blues! Well, the aforementioned line might sound very cliché to begin with, but Madhuri Dixit Nene totally made us believe that clichés are there for a reason. Her yellow sari, which she wore for a dance reality show, was an instant mood-lifter. She absolutely made us want to drape a yellow sari. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Madhuri, whose fashion game is mostly about minimalism, impressed us with this Varun Bahl sari. It was a signature floral yellow chiffon sari, which was accentuated by intricate lace border. Crafted out of a lightweight fabric, Madhuri'ssari was a refreshing number. She teamed it with a sleeveless white blouse, which went well with her sari.
Adding to that, this sari also gave us a break from those heavy glittery traditional outfits. This sari of hers had a vintage touch and we certainly loved it. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, Madhuri's elaborate jewellery might have contrasted with her light yellow sari but the jewels totally notched up her avatar. Her statement ring and complementing bracelets came from Gehna Jewellers. The precious stone-studded neckpiece and earrings were from Jaipur Gems. The make-up was lit up by a matte pink lip shade and a small matching bindi. The wavy voluminous tresses rounded out her avatar. Madhuriwas like a ray of sunshine. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.