- 11 min ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 5 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- News Pornography racket case: Mumbai police files charge sheet against Raj Kundra, others
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez On Nasty Things Written About Her On Social Media: I Kind Of Take It Positively
- Sports IPL 2021: Liam Livingstone aspires to be Test cricketer, but doesn't mind being T20 nomad
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
Madhuri Dixit Nene looked radiant and absolutely gorgeous as she promoted her upcoming movie, 'Kalank'. She wore a sharara by Sukriti & Aakriti, which was beautifully done. It was one of the brightest outfits and Madhuri looked graceful as ever. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Madhuri wore a sleeveless yellow kurta, which was embellished in silver accents and she paired it with flared bottoms, which complemented her kurta. The bottoms of her attire were also enhanced by metallic border and she draped a complementing dupatta in order to enhance her look. Madhuri pulled off her ensemble effortlessly.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, bangles, and embellished jhumkis. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a deep maroon lip shade. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Madhuri's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.