- 4 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 4 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 5 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 5 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Madhuri Dixit Nene looked radiant and absolutely gorgeous as she promoted her upcoming movie, 'Kalank'. She wore a sharara by Sukriti & Aakriti, which was beautifully done. It was one of the brightest outfits and Madhuri looked graceful as ever. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Madhuri wore a sleeveless yellow kurta, which was embellished in silver accents and she paired it with flared bottoms, which complemented her kurta. The bottoms of her attire were also enhanced by metallic border and she draped a complementing dupatta in order to enhance her look. Madhuri pulled off her ensemble effortlessly.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, bangles, and embellished jhumkis. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a deep maroon lip shade. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Madhuri's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.