- 40 min ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 9 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 10 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Madhuri Dixit Nene looked radiant and absolutely gorgeous as she promoted her upcoming movie, 'Kalank'. She wore a sharara by Sukriti & Aakriti, which was beautifully done. It was one of the brightest outfits and Madhuri looked graceful as ever. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Madhuri wore a sleeveless yellow kurta, which was embellished in silver accents and she paired it with flared bottoms, which complemented her kurta. The bottoms of her attire were also enhanced by metallic border and she draped a complementing dupatta in order to enhance her look. Madhuri pulled off her ensemble effortlessly.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, bangles, and embellished jhumkis. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a deep maroon lip shade. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Madhuri's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.