- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The soft velvet is one of the trickiest fabrics to pull off but Madhuri Dixit Nene inspired us to wear something velvet. Well, she carried her traditional velvet attire so gracefully. The seasoned actress was spotted outside an art gallery with her husband, Dr. Nene. With this, she also proved to us that rich velvet attire can be a casual wear too. Let's decode her outfit and look, which had all our attention.
She wore a maroon number, which was full-sleeved and adorned with intricate gold threadwork at the neckline area. She paired her kurta with matching flared bottoms, which were elaborated by meticulous embroidery at the border. Madhuri draped a subtly-done lightweight dupatta, which beautifully balanced her ensemble. With this outfit, she celebrated the rich craftsmanship of the country.
Madhuri teamed her ethnic attire with soft golden sandals, which complemented her suit. She wore gold earrings to notch up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a deep pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a small bindi. The wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. Madhuri was the traditional perfection in this number. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.