- Movies Parth Samthaan Had A Crush On Aamna Sharif; Actor Reacts To Rumours Of Dating Erica Fernandes
- News 12-year-old girl barred from proceeding to Lord Ayyappa temple
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift BS-VI Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Video
- Technology YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium Prepaid Plans Launched In India
- Finance Corporation Bank Jumps 20% On Third Consecutive Day Of Rally
- Sports IPL 2020: Parthiv Patel responds to Dean Jones' jibe on being retained by Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Madhuri Dixit Nene started her New Year with the promotion of her upcoming movie, 'Total Dhamaal'. The actress looked impressive in her outfit, which was actually pretty humble and celebrated contrasting colour combination. Let's decode her attire and the look, which has all our attention.
So, the seasoned actress was spotted at the trailer launch of her film, 'Total Dhamaal'. She wore casuals for the occasion but her attire definitely featured an elegant touch. It made for impressive office wear and it was about colour blocking done right. She wore a sleeveless bright yellow-hued top that seemed fuss-free and comfortable and she paired her top with ivory trousers, which featured a flared end. Well, now that was a classy combination and Madhuri left us awestruck.
She teamed her outfit with silver-hued sandals, which accentuated her look and went well with her ensemble. Madhuri wore delicate metallic earrings, which spruced up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and impeccable kohl. Her makeup was dewy-toned and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her classy look. Madhuri looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.