- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 7 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Lately, the very charming Madhuri Dixit-Nene has been wooing us in traditional wears. The actress recently stepped up her fashion game, as she donned a Tarun Tahiliani attire. She looked so attractive that we couldn't keep our eyes off her. She was dressed to nines for her show, 'Dance Deewane', where she is the judge. Govinda and the internet sensation Sanjeev Shrivastava, who is popularly known as the 'Dancing Uncle' also graced the event.
Madhuri wore a blue ombré lehenga and looked like a dream. The forever elegant and graceful Madhuri pulled off her attire with a lot of panache and aplomb. Her attire was every inch soothing and radiated a surreal effect. To be very honest, it was a bit psychedelic too. Her blouse was sky blue in colour and sharp V-collared and her skirt was A-length and flared.
The diva's skirt was beautifully embellished and had intricate golden designs that were eye-catching and well, she had us gasping for breath. We also loved Madhuri's sheer tulle jacket, which was dipped in the shades of blue. Her dreamy jacket was encrusted with crystals from Swarovski.
It was not just her outfit that caught our attention, but her jewellery too. She sported dazzling rings that went well with her lehenga and her Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery earrings clearly suited her and perfectly complemented Madhuri's gorgeous avatar.
Madhuri's pink lip shade and side-swept brown tresses were spot on. We thought Madhuri Dixit-Nene not only gave us #ootd but also jewellery goals.
We are sure that Madhuri left your jaws dropping too. Didn't she?