Lately, the very charming Madhuri Dixit-Nene has been wooing us in traditional wears. The actress recently stepped up her fashion game, as she donned a Tarun Tahiliani attire. She looked so attractive that we couldn't keep our eyes off her. She was dressed to nines for her show, 'Dance Deewane', where she is the judge. Govinda and the internet sensation Sanjeev Shrivastava, who is popularly known as the 'Dancing Uncle' also graced the event.
Madhuri wore a blue ombré lehenga and looked like a dream. The forever elegant and graceful Madhuri pulled off her attire with a lot of panache and aplomb. Her attire was every inch soothing and radiated a surreal effect. To be very honest, it was a bit psychedelic too. Her blouse was sky blue in colour and sharp V-collared and her skirt was A-length and flared.
The diva's skirt was beautifully embellished and had intricate golden designs that were eye-catching and well, she had us gasping for breath. We also loved Madhuri's sheer tulle jacket, which was dipped in the shades of blue. Her dreamy jacket was encrusted with crystals from Swarovski.
It was not just her outfit that caught our attention, but her jewellery too. She sported dazzling rings that went well with her lehenga and her Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery earrings clearly suited her and perfectly complemented Madhuri's gorgeous avatar.
Madhuri's pink lip shade and side-swept brown tresses were spot on. We thought Madhuri Dixit-Nene not only gave us #ootd but also jewellery goals.
We are sure that Madhuri left your jaws dropping too. Didn't she?
- Shraddha Kapoor Looks Cute And Classy In This Beautiful Number
- Kareena & Karisma Kapoor’s Airport Style Is About Making Basics Look Rocking
- Sonakshi Sinha In Her Latest Attire Proves That Her Fashion Is The Coolest At The Moment
- Dia Mirza Surprises In A Spectacular Gown Made From Industrial Waste
- Nick Jonas Opts For An All-black Look Again As He Leaves For USA With His Parents
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra’s Casual Look Should Be The New Style Code For Engagement Bash