- News Army readies for winter deployment along Indo-China border
- Sports LeBron James leads Lakers to first NBA Finals since 2010
- Technology WhatsApp ‘Expiring Media’ Feature Spotted In Latest Beta Version
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up Again For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Lately, the very charming Madhuri Dixit-Nene has been wooing us in traditional wears. The actress recently stepped up her fashion game, as she donned a Tarun Tahiliani attire. She looked so attractive that we couldn't keep our eyes off her. She was dressed to nines for her show, 'Dance Deewane', where she is the judge. Govinda and the internet sensation Sanjeev Shrivastava, who is popularly known as the 'Dancing Uncle' also graced the event.
Madhuri wore a blue ombré lehenga and looked like a dream. The forever elegant and graceful Madhuri pulled off her attire with a lot of panache and aplomb. Her attire was every inch soothing and radiated a surreal effect. To be very honest, it was a bit psychedelic too. Her blouse was sky blue in colour and sharp V-collared and her skirt was A-length and flared.
The diva's skirt was beautifully embellished and had intricate golden designs that were eye-catching and well, she had us gasping for breath. We also loved Madhuri's sheer tulle jacket, which was dipped in the shades of blue. Her dreamy jacket was encrusted with crystals from Swarovski.
It was not just her outfit that caught our attention, but her jewellery too. She sported dazzling rings that went well with her lehenga and her Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery earrings clearly suited her and perfectly complemented Madhuri's gorgeous avatar.
Madhuri's pink lip shade and side-swept brown tresses were spot on. We thought Madhuri Dixit-Nene not only gave us #ootd but also jewellery goals.
We are sure that Madhuri left your jaws dropping too. Didn't she?