- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Sports Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Madhuri Dixit Nene always beckons us to go traditional outfit-shopping. She radiates elegance and power in her ethnic outfits. The latest ensemble of hers, which she wore for Dance Deewane, was not an exception to the case as well. Madhuri was a picture of grace in her sari, which came from Raw Mango. She looked pretty in her sari and gave us important lessons on colour-blocking.
So, designed in tune with modern aesthetics and sensibilities, her sari was eye-catching. With her gorgeous sari, she celebrated the traditional craftsmanship of the country and handlooms. Her attire was dipped in a black hue and was accentuated by metallic sheen. The pink border contrasted her sari and Madhuri's sari was also adorned with subtle floral prints. She teamed her sari with a sleeveless black blouse.
However, her sari was not quite everybody's cup of tea. The colours were bold and vivid. The elaborate pearl pendant neckpiece notched up her traditional avatar and with this, the diva gave us cues on styling. Her necklace came from Joolry By Karishma Mehra. The intricate pearl earrings were from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by a minty pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, light kohl, and a small black bindi. The long wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. Madhuri was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.