- 27 min ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 2 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- 2 hrs ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- News IMF lowers India growth estimate to 4.8% for 2019: Report
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Fans Compare Jethalal To Selena Gomez & It's Hilarious
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Madhuri Dixit Nene always beckons us to go traditional outfit-shopping. She radiates elegance and power in her ethnic outfits. The latest ensemble of hers, which she wore for Dance Deewane, was not an exception to the case as well. Madhuri was a picture of grace in her sari, which came from Raw Mango. She looked pretty in her sari and gave us important lessons on colour-blocking.
So, designed in tune with modern aesthetics and sensibilities, her sari was eye-catching. With her gorgeous sari, she celebrated the traditional craftsmanship of the country and handlooms. Her attire was dipped in a black hue and was accentuated by metallic sheen. The pink border contrasted her sari and Madhuri'ssari was also adorned with subtle floral prints. She teamed her sari with a sleeveless black blouse.
However, her sari was not quite everybody's cup of tea. The colours were bold and vivid. The elaborate pearl pendant neckpiece notched up her traditional avatar and with this, the diva gave us cues on styling. Her necklace came from Joolry By Karishma Mehra. The intricate pearl earrings were from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by a minty pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, light kohl, and a small black bindi. The long wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. Madhuriwas a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.