- 23 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 53 min ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- Sports Sivaramakrishnan, Amay Khurasiya, Rajesh Chauhan apply for national selector's post
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
With her each outfit and look, Madhuri Dixit Nene redefines elegance. She has perfected the art of traditionally dressing up and for the latest promotion of her upcoming movie, 'Kalank', she made a strong case for ghararas. The actress looked gorgeous and left us impressed with her soothing blue ethnic suit. Take a look.
So, Madhuri wore a sleeveless kurta and teamed it with flared bottoms. Her kurta was enhanced by intricate embroidery in gold tone. The bottoms of her ensemble were pleated and subtly done. The diva draped a dupatta, which was meticulously done and crafted out of a lightweight fabric. Madhuri'sattire was a guaranteed mood-lifter.
She accentuated her look with elaborate gold earrings, which notched up her traditional avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and mascara accompanied by a pink eye shadow. She spruced up her look with contoured cheekbones and the wavy side-swept tresses completed her traditional avatar. Madhurilooked totally graceful. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.