- 11 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 13 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 32 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 57 min ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- News Dedicating entire career for one company: Here's what Indians feel about it?
- Movies Pailwaan Director Krishna Reveals He & Sudeep Quarrelled! Kiccha Gave Money To Start The Film
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launches Today At Noon: Everything You Must Know
- Sports Three-way showdown in Jordan as Al Attiyah misses out
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
With her each outfit and look, Madhuri Dixit Nene redefines elegance. She has perfected the art of traditionally dressing up and for the latest promotion of her upcoming movie, 'Kalank', she made a strong case for ghararas. The actress looked gorgeous and left us impressed with her soothing blue ethnic suit. Take a look.
So, Madhuri wore a sleeveless kurta and teamed it with flared bottoms. Her kurta was enhanced by intricate embroidery in gold tone. The bottoms of her ensemble were pleated and subtly done. The diva draped a dupatta, which was meticulously done and crafted out of a lightweight fabric. Madhuri's attire was a guaranteed mood-lifter.
She accentuated her look with elaborate gold earrings, which notched up her traditional avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and mascara accompanied by a pink eye shadow. She spruced up her look with contoured cheekbones and the wavy side-swept tresses completed her traditional avatar. Madhuri looked totally graceful. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.