- 6 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 7 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 8 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 8 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies Aamir Khan’s Daughter Ira Khan Begins Adulting; Moves Into New House
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Amyra Dastur is among the rare actresses in the film industry who has been leaving no stone unturned to keep the interest of her fans alive during these quarantine days. From giving coronavirus safety tips to treating all with her gorgeous pictures, the actress has been taking extra care of her fans. Well, no doubt her fashion photoshoots are always worth-watching. Recently, Amyra turned cover star for Fablook Magazine's April Issue and shared the cover picture of it on her Instagram feed. Dressed in a beautiful embellished gown, the Made In China actress looked wow. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
Hello April 🌙🌟✨ . @fablookmagazine #covergirl #april2020 🦋 Wearing @mani.akarshan.official ✨ Jewellery - @deepagurnani @glamnoir 💎 Makeup - @maquillagebyrajita 💄 Hair @sanapathan104 👑 Styling Team - @krishi1606 @snehavyas04 🎩 Shot by @subhankar_barui_official 📸 PR & Shoot managed by @akshat_gutgutia ⚜️
A post shared by Amyra Dastur (@amyradastur93) on
So, for the cover shoot, Amyra Dastur donned a sleeveless plunging neckline ivory gown, which came from the Akarshan Mani couture. It was a beautiful ethnic attire that was accentuated by intricate embroidery and heavy embellishments. Styled by Krishna and Sneha Vyas, the Prassthanam actress upped her ethnic look with a pair of silver-toned earrings and few bracelets by Deepa Gurnani and the label Glamour Night.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Amyra slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and flaunted her toned arms. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Judgementall Hai Kya actress left her side-parted layered tresses loose, which suited her well.
We really liked this outfit of Amyra Dastur. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Amyra Dastur