- 10 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 11 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 12 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Country lauds PV Sindhu's historic bronze-medal win
- News Yogi Adityanath took UP to ‘top spot’: Amit Shah on state’s law and order
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Makers Release New Contestant Promo, Is Karan Nath The 2nd Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Amyra Dastur is among the rare actresses in the film industry who has been leaving no stone unturned to keep the interest of her fans alive during these quarantine days. From giving coronavirus safety tips to treating all with her gorgeous pictures, the actress has been taking extra care of her fans. Well, no doubt her fashion photoshoots are always worth-watching. Recently, Amyra turned cover star for Fablook Magazine's April Issue and shared the cover picture of it on her Instagram feed. Dressed in a beautiful embellished gown, the Made In China actress looked wow. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
Hello April 🌙🌟✨ . @fablookmagazine #covergirl #april2020 🦋 Wearing @mani.akarshan.official ✨ Jewellery - @deepagurnani @glamnoir 💎 Makeup - @maquillagebyrajita 💄 Hair @sanapathan104 👑 Styling Team - @krishi1606 @snehavyas04 🎩 Shot by @subhankar_barui_official 📸 PR & Shoot managed by @akshat_gutgutia ⚜️
A post shared by Amyra Dastur (@amyradastur93) on
So, for the cover shoot, Amyra Dastur donned a sleeveless plunging neckline ivory gown, which came from the Akarshan Mani couture. It was a beautiful ethnic attire that was accentuated by intricate embroidery and heavy embellishments. Styled by Krishna and Sneha Vyas, the Prassthanam actress upped her ethnic look with a pair of silver-toned earrings and few bracelets by Deepa Gurnani and the label Glamour Night.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Amyra slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and flaunted her toned arms. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Judgementall Hai Kya actress left her side-parted layered tresses loose, which suited her well.
We really liked this outfit of Amyra Dastur. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Amyra Dastur