- News Bengaluru rains: Heavy showers triggers waterlogging in low lying areas
- Sports IPL 2020: We are not speaking about finishing in top two, says Mumbai Indians stand-in captain Kieron Pollard
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2: Director Jeethu Joseph Makes A Major Revelation About The Release
- Technology LG Q52 Stops By Geekbench; Live Images And key Specs Also Leaked
- Finance Central Govt Offers Buffer Onion Stock To States To Keep Prices In Check
- Automobiles BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
South turned Bollywood actress Amyra Dastur has won the hearts of audience with her stunning fashion sense. If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you will find that the actress has been actively involved in fashion photoshoots. Recently, the diva treated us with her yet another gorgeous pictures where she is seen sporting beautiful dark-green and pink lehenga with matching jewellery. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Amyra Dastur looked extremely beautiful in a dark-green lehenga, which came from the label Maatriz Atelier by Zeel Agarwal, who is also her stylist. Her dark-green lehenga was accentuated by pretty intricate white-hued prints and pink florals. She paired her lehenga with a half-sleeved plunging neckline matching choli that featured white block patterns. The Prassthanam actress draped a fuchsia-pink hued dupatta that featured embellished border. Her jewellery game was also strong. The diva accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned ethnic earrings, heavy choker neckpiece, nathani, and bangle.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Amyra slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, soft kohled eyes, shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and fuchsia-pink lip shade went well with her look. The Made In China actress let loose her side-parted long tresses.
So, what to do you think about her lehenga? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kanika Arora