- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 06 April 2020
- 22 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 1 day ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 1 day ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan To Provide Monthly Ration To 1 Lakh Daily Wage Workers
- Sports Coronavirus: Bayern Munich to resume training in small groups
- News Super Pink Moon 2020: Date, timings and how to watch in India
- Finance The Right Time To Buy Stocks Is "Now"
- Technology Lenovo ThinkBook 15 Laptop Review: Power-Packed Performer In A Compact Profile
- Automobiles Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Commuter Motorcycles Discontinued In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
South turned Bollywood actress Amyra Dastur has won the hearts of audience with her stunning fashion sense. If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you will find that the actress has been actively involved in fashion photoshoots. Recently, the diva treated us with her yet another gorgeous pictures where she is seen sporting beautiful dark-green and pink lehenga with matching jewellery. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Amyra Dastur looked extremely beautiful in a dark-green lehenga, which came from the label Maatriz Atelier by Zeel Agarwal, who is also her stylist. Her dark-green lehenga was accentuated by pretty intricate white-hued prints and pink florals. She paired her lehenga with a half-sleeved plunging neckline matching choli that featured white block patterns. The Prassthanam actress draped a fuchsia-pink hued dupatta that featured embellished border. Her jewellery game was also strong. The diva accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned ethnic earrings, heavy choker neckpiece, nathani, and bangle.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Amyra slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, soft kohled eyes, shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and fuchsia-pink lip shade went well with her look. The Made In China actress let loose her side-parted long tresses.
So, what to do you think about her lehenga? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kanika Arora