- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kubbra Sait looked gorgeous as she graced the coffee table book launch of the jewellery designer, Farah Khan Ali. She wore a dress for the occasion, which we thought was enhanced by nuanced details. She kept her look and styling minimal. Let's check out her dress of the night.
So, Kubbra wore an electric blue dress that was sleeveless with an overlapping bodice and subtle slit. It was a beautiful structured dress that accentuated her slender frame and the asymmetrical ruffled hem added an interesting dimension to her dress. Kubbra's attire was absolutely twirl-worthy and she teamed it with an embellished block heels, which went well with her dress.
The actress also carried a glittering clutch with her and she kept her accessories bare minimum. She notched up her look with a signature nose pin and studs. The makeup was spruced up by a touch of bronzer and marked by nude tones. She wore a matte pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The sleek side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Kubbra Sait's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.