TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Kubbra Sait exuded some cheerful vibes as she attended the special screening of 'Gully Boy'. Not just Ranveer Singh, the actress, and the anchor also made a roaring entry. Adding to that, she also made a strong case for pink pantsuits and was the latest celeb to do so. She also beckoned us to think of pantsuits as beyond a boss lady attire. Her look was fun and quirky. Let's decode it.
So, she sported a structured pantsuit, which was dipped in the brightest shade of pink. It was a crisp number that was enhanced by sharp and nuanced details. However, Kubbra gave her attire a cheery touch by pairing it with a white-hued tee that had a yellow and purple tiger printed on it. Oh yes, the tiger did burn bright and she paired her ensemble with peach-hued pencil heels.
The 'Sacred Games' actress looked absolutely wonderful and raised the quirk quotient with her huge white frames. She accessorised her look with delicate studs. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a muted red lip shade. The layered tresses completed her style avatar. We thought Kubbra looked chic. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.