- News Will DRDO's 2DG medicine work against COVID variants? Availability, dosage, efficacy, price
- Automobiles Hyundai Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- Sports IPL 2021: 38 Australia cricketers including David Warner, Steve Smith, Pat Cummins reach home from Maldives
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Congratulate Proud Parents SRK & Gauri Khan
- Technology COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring: Best Smart Bands With Spo2 Monitor To Buy In India
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
Kubbra Sait was recently spotted at the Soho House in Mumbai and she gave us a fashion goal for this winters. She wore a humble outfit and made a strong case for contrasts. It was a classy outfit and her attire was perfect for escaping from winter chills. With this ensemble of hers, she beckoned us to keep it simple and elegant.
So, the 'Sacred Games' star wore a white-hued woollen sweater that had a whiff of fur effect. Her sweater exuded warmth and Kubbra looked snug as a bug in it. She paired her full-sleeved sweater with contrasting black-hued pants, which seemed comfortable too. With her hands in the pockets, kubbra totally exuded relaxed vibes and posed cheerfully for the shutterbugs.
She paired her attire with black and white sneakers but it was hairband bandana, which absolutely had our attention. The printed bandana simply elevated her look and she gave us a styling lesson with this addition. Her makeup was nude-toned and marked by a bold maroon lip shade and well-defined kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, how did you find this look of Kubbra's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.