- 1 hr ago Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- 2 hrs ago Different Types Of Make-up Foundation: How To Choose The Right One Depending on Your Skin Type
- 4 hrs ago Parijat Tree: Know The Legend Behind ‘Night Jasmine’ And Its Significance
- 7 hrs ago Nargis Fakhri Will Make You Want To Elevate Your Glam Style With Her Outfits And Jewellery
- Sports Guardiola warns City against another Champions League collapse
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Automobiles Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Shantanu & Nikhil's store launch was a star-studded affair. From Chitrangda to Urmila Matondkar, the gorgeous ladies of the B-town attended the launch in awesome outfits. Let's find out who came and who wore what at the launch.
Chitrangda was one of the best-dressed at the event. The actress wore a pristine white off-shouldered gown, which enhanced her slender frame and featured an overlapping detail. The corset bodice area of the gown was intricately embellished. Her makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches. The wavy tresses completed her stunning look.
Kubbra Sait totally rocked the street-style look with a white half-sleeved overlapping top. She also seemed to have worn some meticulous inner underneath her top. The actress paired it with dark coloured Jodhpuri pants. It was an amazing colour-blocking and Kubbra wore black-coloured heels to spruce up her avatar. She carried a side bag with her and also wore studs. Her makeup was nude.
Mandira Bedi looked spectacular in her classic colour-blocked fusion sari. Model, actress, and host, Mandira wore a half-sleeved black blouse that was detailed with beads and accentuated by statement golden appliqué. She teamed it with a red-hued drape that was draped in a quirky non-conforming style. Mandira teamed her outfit with black pencil heels and wore drop earrings. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade.
Tanishaa Mukerji also graced the event and she kept it classic with a full-sleeved little black dress. Her leather dress accentuated her figure and featured metallic touches. It was a smart party wear number and Tanishaa teamed it with black pointed pumps. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and the sleek tresses completed her look.
Hansika Motwani was also fabulously dressed and notched up her style quotient. She wore colour-blocked separates and paired it with a jacket. Hansika wore a black crop top and teamed it with shiny green straight-fit pants and matching green jacket that was half-sleeved and structured. Her makeup was marked by pink touches and the sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
Urmila Matondkar wore a pantsuit that we thought was a break from the usual pantsuits. It was a high-neck figure-flattering pantsuit that was enhanced by purple stripes. It featured a zipper detail and also had a ruffled end at one side of the sleeve. The pants were flared and matched with the top. She notched up her look with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun completed her party look.
So, whose attire and look did you find the best? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.