- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Sports Bhaichung Bhutia shuts down former I-League club United Sikkim FC
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Shantanu & Nikhil's store launch was a star-studded affair. From Chitrangda to Urmila Matondkar, the gorgeous ladies of the B-town attended the launch in awesome outfits. Let's find out who came and who wore what at the launch.
Chitrangda was one of the best-dressed at the event. The actress wore a pristine white off-shouldered gown, which enhanced her slender frame and featured an overlapping detail. The corset bodice area of the gown was intricately embellished. Her makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches. The wavy tresses completed her stunning look.
Kubbra Sait totally rocked the street-style look with a white half-sleeved overlapping top. She also seemed to have worn some meticulous inner underneath her top. The actress paired it with dark coloured Jodhpuri pants. It was an amazing colour-blocking and Kubbra wore black-coloured heels to spruce up her avatar. She carried a side bag with her and also wore studs. Her makeup was nude.
Mandira Bedi looked spectacular in her classic colour-blocked fusion sari. Model, actress, and host, Mandira wore a half-sleeved black blouse that was detailed with beads and accentuated by statement golden appliqué. She teamed it with a red-hued drape that was draped in a quirky non-conforming style. Mandira teamed her outfit with black pencil heels and wore drop earrings. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade.
Tanishaa Mukerji also graced the event and she kept it classic with a full-sleeved little black dress. Her leather dress accentuated her figure and featured metallic touches. It was a smart party wear number and Tanishaa teamed it with black pointed pumps. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and the sleek tresses completed her look.
Hansika Motwani was also fabulously dressed and notched up her style quotient. She wore colour-blocked separates and paired it with a jacket. Hansika wore a black crop top and teamed it with shiny green straight-fit pants and matching green jacket that was half-sleeved and structured. Her makeup was marked by pink touches and the sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
Urmila Matondkar wore a pantsuit that we thought was a break from the usual pantsuits. It was a high-neck figure-flattering pantsuit that was enhanced by purple stripes. It featured a zipper detail and also had a ruffled end at one side of the sleeve. The pants were flared and matched with the top. She notched up her look with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun completed her party look.
So, whose attire and look did you find the best? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.