- 4 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 11 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 13 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 14 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports MS Dhoni retires: A timeline of Mr Ice Cool's illustrious career
- Movies Indraneil Sengupta Reacts To Backlash He Drew For Calling Barkha ‘Neighbours Envy, Owner’s Pride'
- News Biden promises to reform H-1B visa system, eliminate country quota for Green Cards
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Actress Hansika Motwani also graced the SIIMA 2018 awards and looked absolutely resplendent. She wore a ravishing gown and looked like a modern princess. It was a voluminous outfit and was designed by Dolly J.
So splashed in a pink hue, her gown was off-shouldered and featured a structured bodice and a flared skirt. Her gown was accentuated by an elaborate bodice, which was notched up by sequins and intricate embellishments. Her gown was definitely figure-flattering and was enhanced by sheer accents.
Hansika's skirt was wispy and flowy. It was asymmetrical and abstract to a large extent. It was spruced up by ruffled touches and tulle fabric, which gave her skirt a translucent touch. Her skirt also featured subtle pink and silver embellishments, which added to her overall attire. It was a perfect blend of razor-sharp edges and a dreamy silhouette.
Hansika looked simply amazing in her outfit of the night. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade, highlighted pink cheeks, smoky eyes, and defined eyebrows. She left her wavy tresses loose and side-swept and that accentuated her look to a whole new level.
We thought Hansika Motwani looked absolutely ravishing in her attire. What about you? Don't you think she looked simply amazing?