- 1 hr ago Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- 1 hr ago Coronavirus: Fashion Brands That Are Making Masks To Support Medical Workers
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 March 2020
- 15 hrs ago How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- Sports VVS Laxman's 281 among Ian Chappell's all-time great knocks against spin
- News Coronavirus death toll in India rises to 25, confirmed cases 979 now
- Technology Realme 2020 Flagships To Have Higher Refresh Rate: Report
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Mandira Bedi is fit and fabulous. An actress and a fitness enthusiast, Mandira is quite a style icon too. She is always dressed to kill and has the most infectious smile ever. Recently, the actress channeled the icy queen avatar at the NRI of the Year Awards 2018 in Mumbai. She made the jaws drop, well but obviously.
But what caught our attention more were her deeply traditional danglers, which she teamed with her absolutely western gown. Now that was a rare pairing and it was such a difficult combination to pull off. Rather, the very thought of such a pairing would have created images of 'disastrous fashion moments' in our head but on Mandira, the very combo looked 'wow'.
Kudos to her for acing this difficult style. Coming to her dress, her dress was halter-necked and shimmery, perfect for a glam night. It was a sleeveless body-hugging gown that accentuated her lithe frame and featured a metallic touch. She was posed to perfection for the shutterbugs and accessorised her look with minimal accessories.
The makeup was natural but had a touch of pink. She beautifully mirrored the spirit of modern Indian women and totally won us over in her classy avatar.
Well, now we clearly want to try teaming ethnic danglers with a gown but will we able to carry it like Mandira Bedi?