- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of first-round match with Jan-Lennard Struff
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kriti Sanon looked a class apart recently in her latest attire, which exuded modern desi vibes. The 'Luka Chuppi' actress wore a Payal Khandwala ensemble and gave us a sophisticated casual look. With this attire of hers, she gave us light festive-wear ideas. Let's decode her outfit and look, which totally caught our attention.
Kriti wore a hand-woven maxi, which was from the Spring Summer' 19 collection of the designer. Her attire consisted of a sleeveless and flared silk top, which she paired with silk bottoms. Dipped in muted tones of pink, brown, and green, Kriti's attire was enhanced by a metallic touch. It was a beautiful ensemble and totally wardrobe-worthy.
The diva paired her outfit with embellished kolhapuris, which went well with her maxi and she accessorised her look with chic rings and statement earrings. Her jewellery was from Sangeeta Boochra's eponymous label. Her makeup was highlighted by a deep pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses completed her fusion avatar. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's attire and look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.