- 17 min ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kriti Sanon recently spent quality time with children at an orphanage. She was seen singing and dancing with kids and brought gifts for them. The actress was spotted in a traditional outfit and absolutely inspired us to go ethnic and keep it simple.
She wore a chikankari outfit that was dipped in a pink and white hue. Her kurta was accentuated by intricate embroidery in white and the sleeves were three-quartered and adorned with beautiful floral accents. Kriti teamed her pretty kurta with white chikankari bottoms that were flared and elaborated by meticulous embroidery.
The 'Bareilly Ki Barfi' actress paired her outfit with embellished juttis, which went well with her ensemble. The makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft kohl. The sleek tresses notched up her gorgeous avatar. Kriti was all smiles as she hugged the children. We totally loved Kriti's ethnic look. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.