TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Kriti Sanon was a vision to behold at the wedding function of Dinesh Vijan. She gave us a serious floral rush and a brand new outfit idea for the next wedding event. Kriti's sari was light and colourful. In a nutshell, it was a break from the typical embellished and heavily embroidered numbers.
Designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra, her sari was wispy and notched up by sheer accents. It was delightfully white-hued and accentuated by multi-hued floral accents. The vibrant green, red, pink, and blue patterns made us think of the spring season. The pallu of her sari was also detailed with ruffled edges, which added an interesting dimension. She teamed her sari with a sleeveless white blouse.
Styled by celebrated stylist, Kalpana Shah, Kriti accessorised her look with delicate danglers, which went perfectly well with her look. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's sari of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.