- Sports This World Cup effectively looks like a four-nation tournament
- Movies Fixer Cast & Crew Attacked By Drunken Men; Mahie Gill & Others Reveal How Cops Refuse To Help!
- News Brief snag hits Delhi Metro’s Red Line services from Shaheed Sthal towards Dilshad Garden
- Finance HDFC To Acquire Majority Stake In Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Technology Vivo's 120W Super FlashCharge Technology Can Fully Charge A Smartphone In 13 Minutes
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kriti Sanon was a vision to behold at the wedding function of Dinesh Vijan. She gave us a serious floral rush and a brand new outfit idea for the next wedding event. Kriti's sari was light and colourful. In a nutshell, it was a break from the typical embellished and heavily embroidered numbers.
Designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra, her sari was wispy and notched up by sheer accents. It was delightfully white-hued and accentuated by multi-hued floral accents. The vibrant green, red, pink, and blue patterns made us think of the spring season. The pallu of her sari was also detailed with ruffled edges, which added an interesting dimension. She teamed her sari with a sleeveless white blouse.
Styled by celebrated stylist, Kalpana Shah, Kriti accessorised her look with delicate danglers, which went perfectly well with her look. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's sari of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.