- 1 hr ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 1 hr ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 2 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is A Risk Taker; Says He Doesn’t Know What A ‘Safe Script’ Means
- News IMA scam: Mansoor Khan’s ED custody extended till July 26
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Technology Track Every Step You Take With Under Armour’s High-Performance Smart Running Shoes
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Kriti Sanon looked straight out of a fairytale in her lehenga, which she wore for the wedding reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She was one of the best-dressed divas at the event and totally stunned us. She kept it simple and looked fabulous in her outfit, which was designed by Manish Malhotra.
The 'Luka Chuppi' actress looked impeccable and played with the shades of pink. She wore a handcrafted Mijwan embroidered ensemble, which was enhanced by subtle floral details and embellishments. She looked like a dream in her lehenga and Kriti's dupatta was absolutely opaque with meticulous work.
Styled by Sukriti Grover, she wore delicate jewellery, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja, Minawala, and Anmol. She wore intricate floral earrings, shimmery kada and bracelet, and sleek rings. Kriti's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and well-defined eyeliner accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.