TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kriti Sanon fashionably brought alive the black magic with a touch of vintage at the Umang Police Show. Other than Ranveer Singh, the 'Luka Chuppi' actress had the most experimental look. Her beautifully embellished ensemble was classic in every sense and was designed by Sunaina Khera-the designer, who has made us fall in love with the colour black again.
So, the actress wore separates, which consisted of a cropped bralet-style blouse and voluminous skirt. Her ensemble was meticulously embellished with silver sequins. Her attire was quite literally like a sprinkle of stars in the night sky. She paired her gorgeous ensemble with a long velvet cape, which added a dramatic effect. Kriti looked impeccable and her outfit was about traditional attire getting a 60s touch.
Kriti accentuated her look with a layered diamond and emerald neckpiece, complementing earrings, and rings. Her jewellery came from Gehna Jewellers, Anmol, and Minawala. We thought the accessories were meticulously placed. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted ponytail was left slightly messy and that completed her look. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's outfit and look? Tell us that in the comment section.