- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kriti Sanon fashionably brought alive the black magic with a touch of vintage at the Umang Police Show. Other than Ranveer Singh, the 'Luka Chuppi' actress had the most experimental look. Her beautifully embellished ensemble was classic in every sense and was designed by Sunaina Khera-the designer, who has made us fall in love with the colour black again.
So, the actress wore separates, which consisted of a cropped bralet-style blouse and voluminous skirt. Her ensemble was meticulously embellished with silver sequins. Her attire was quite literally like a sprinkle of stars in the night sky. She paired her gorgeous ensemble with a long velvet cape, which added a dramatic effect. Kriti looked impeccable and her outfit was about traditional attire getting a 60s touch.
Kriti accentuated her look with a layered diamond and emerald neckpiece, complementing earrings, and rings. Her jewellery came from Gehna Jewellers, Anmol, and Minawala. We thought the accessories were meticulously placed. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted ponytail was left slightly messy and that completed her look. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's outfit and look? Tell us that in the comment section.