- 26 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 1 hr ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Technology How to capture 48 MP images on the OnePlus 7 Pro?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Sister SUPPORTS Vivek Oberoi Over His Controversial Tweet About Aishwarya Rai?
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kriti Sanon has proved to us yet again that her fashion sense is evolved. Her fashion sense is individualistic and impeccable. This time, she went for a bright green number for the trailer launch of her movie, 'Luka Chuppi'. Kriti looked gorgeous in her attire. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the diva wore a shirt-style dress, which was formal in structure and glamorous in touch. This dress of hers was three-quarter-sleeved and came with an overlapping skirt, with a subtle slit. It was a striped outfit, perfect for office parties and evening dates. Kriti looked beyond amazing in her attire, which she teamed with pointed white-hued pumps.
She kept the accessories light and accentuated her look with light rings and complementing studs. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a muted pink lip shade. The smoky kohl spruced up her beautiful avatar. Kriti's side-swept wavy tresses wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Kriti Sanon's fashion statement of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.